McJoey

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all,

Jdtox and myself will be on vacation in Tampa ( St. Pete Beach ) April 1-8. We are planning on getting a round in while we are there. I talked to dwhockey and he is going to look for a course on Sunday April 2nd. Wanted to open it up to any other THPers in that area that may want to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I can, I'll be there. On a bit of a holding pattern the next 3 weeks.

i'm a soft maybe. all depends on my work load and whether i need to work on sunday. if you still have an open spot, pm me a few days before and i'll let you know. but don't hold a spot open for me. it would be great to see you guys!

I'll do my best to be there, be great to tee it up with both of you again.

Would love to tee it up w/ you again!! More fireball?

I am a strong possible.

Would love to tee it up w/ you again!! More fireball?

you never know. I will be on vacation.

When it comes to fireball, the answer is always yes

So for courses Sunday, time doesn't matter, but within an hour of guy Harvey outpost in st pete and under $80, ideas anybody?

I'd look into Waterlefe down in Bradenton. Probably 35-40 min drive. Pickings are slim in St. Pete area outside a couple private places. I think they should be right in that $80 range

I am a strong probable as well. I shouldn't have my kids that weekend so I should be a go. If things change, I should know with plenty of lead time.

Only one more week till we are there. Looking forward to teeing it up with whoever can make it. We do have one more. Our father in law is joining us too. How many do we have right now?

Tampa Area ?️

So I just saw this thread and am trying to figure it out. Which day are you playing? I think it's the 2nd. Know where yet?

So do to unfortunate circumstances... I now have free time to golf any time you are here

So I just saw this thread and am trying to figure it out. Which day are you playing? I think it's the 2nd. Know where yet?

We are looking at playing on Sunday the 2nd. The course hasn't been picked yet though. Jeremy and I are open the whole week but I know everyone around there has to work.

We are looking at playing on Sunday the 2nd. The course hasn't been picked yet though. Jeremy and I are open the whole week but I know everyone around there has to work.

Okay thanks.

So do to unfortunate circumstances... I now have free time to golf any time you are here

Idk if I like the sound of that. Hope everything is alright. Whichever day is best for everyone I'm pretty sure we can make it work.

Idk if I like the sound of that. Hope everything is alright. Whichever day is best for everyone I'm pretty sure we can make it work.

Eh, need to look for a new job... but I have enough saved up I'm still able to golf while looking

So...we still on for Sunday? Where are we playing and who's in?

I definitely want to play, the question is will Sunday work since its the day after GG's grand opening and my parents wont be leaving until Sunday morning. I could probably make it work later in the morning if it were somewhere around here and then do lunch with everybody. Got some fun gear too.

I could definitely do later in the week as well.
But before you leave, Grouper Sandwiches on me.

I'm in for whatever day works with you guys and JB if he can play

Just let me know what day/time to show up... and fox hollownis always a great course.... but I'll differ to JB

How about the other guys that showed interest. Which day will be best for everyone? Wake, pudge etc.

wish i could, but can't make it happen. would have been great to see you guys again.

Back