Special thank you to my Team White teammates #Snellkickoff

greg19

Reaction score
Handicap
Growing!
I could have posted this in many different threads in sub forums here on THP such as "Random Acts of Kindness, The Happy Thread, The Thanks Thread, he What Golf Stuff Did You Get Today thread, etc, etc but I felt this deserved it's own thread.

I was told to be on the lookout from Mesaman777 for a package. I'm usually pretty good at guessing what stuff is coming my way so I open them and give a"Oh, that's nice" when receiving it. I can honestly say that I was speechless when I opened the package and saw what was inside. It totally blew me away with it thoughtfulness, its uniqueness, and it's meaning. The gift is amazing and is easily my favorite golf related piece of memorabilia! Thank you guys for the photo, the frame, and all the pieces that came with it. Although we may not have come up on top that weekend I had an experience of a lifetime getting to know all of you guys before, during, and after the event! It's been said countless times on here before but if you want to truly see what makes THP so special get involved in some of the events and get to know the great members here that make it so! Thanks again for everything!!

7988a285bd6a53d2dc5a09a6bbb0e8ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's freaking awesome!

That's awesome. Great gesture by the team.

That's awesome Greg...it was a great event, and you all were a great group of guys.

What a great gift!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow awesome gesture. Well done Team White. That is fantastic.

Incredible how amazing that turned out! Knew you would love it captain!

That's pretty nice ?. Thanks for all you did leading up to and during the event. We all appreciate it.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

That is so cool! Well Done mesaman777!

Love it! Turned out really well. Thanks to mesaman for his hard work on getting this done for us.

What an amazing gesture. It looks amazing. Well done guys

jeez, imagine what they would have done if y'all actually won :alien:

i kid i kid! what an awesome gesture. it was so great getting to know all of you. i just wish we had more time. guess we'll have to get together again soon!

Love it! Turned out really well. Thanks to mesaman for his hard work on getting this done for us.

No thanks necessary. This is a team gift for a great guy.

That is awesome dude! Mesamann and his handy work ... fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Greg, you were a great captain and put in alot of time and effort prepping for the event! Well deserved buddy! Rich did a great job realizing this for the Team!!

So cool. Great gesture by the team, and I'm sure it was well deserved.

Thats a touch of class. Well done

Wicked awesome! Team White is a great group of guys and it was a pleasure to play with them.

Well done guys! That gift will definitely be something to look upon now & again to bring back some great memories.

Awesome gift and tremendous gesture!

Captain, my captain. I'd go to battle with you again anytime, Greg.

This turned out so cool. Thanks for all your hard work.

That is so cool,great keepsake. Well done mesaman777

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Very cool. Great work, team white!

Very cool.

Back