Cure Putters March Madness Putter Giveaway

Cure Putters

Reaction score
17309695_1254342804618764_8437955735362657754_n.jpg

Cure Putters March Madness Putter Giveaway! (FACEBOOK CONTEST)

We've had a blast with this contest on our Facebook Page the last 2 years and we're doing it again.
Make sure to enter before midnight on Sunday to have a chance to make the bracket!

PLEASE READ BELOW for Contest Entry Rules & Details...

RULES FOR ENTRY:

1. "LIKE" our Cure Putters Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/CurePutters/ to keep up with the contest - Contest is 100% Run and managed on our FaceBook

2. Leave a comment on FaceBook under the March Madness contest post, naming the 2017 Cure Putter you hope to win ( Visit www.cureputters.com to compare putters and specs )

3. Deadline to Enter is Sunday March 19th at 11:59pm

4. Check back regularly for updates

CONTEST DETAILS:

1. Contest has nothing to do with basketball.

2. 64 people will be randomly selected and their names will be added to our bracket.

3. Those who are NOT selected may still have a chance to get in as a "wildcard" entry in the finals. So don't give up if you don’t make the bracket - you may get called on later and have a chance to win...

4. First 2 rounds of elimination will be determined by coin toss.

5. By the time we get down to the Sweet 16 - the rules change...
Those still in the contest will have to compete by responding to our Facebook Contest Trivia questions in order to win their bracket and advance to the next round. 2 contestants will go head to head in each final round to advance.

6. If the 2 competitors of any bracket fail to respond with the correct answer in the time allotted, they will be disqualified and replaced by a "wildcard" entry (someone who was not originally selected for the bracket)

7. Winner will be announced at the end of the contest and contacted through Facebook. The 1st place winner will receive the 2017 Cure Putter of their choice including free shipping in the Continental US.

8. Finalists may receive other prizes and / or discount codes that may be applied to putter purchases at www.cureputters.com

9. Have fun, be a good sport, stay tuned, and share with your friends. Good Luck!

Disclaimer:
This contest is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook or The Hackers Paradise. The information you provide will only be used by Cure Putters for this contest’s purposes. Contest rules are subject to change.

Great contest, having been a lucky winner last year, Cure runs a fantastic contest for great product, I definitely recommend throwing in for it if you can.

Very cool! This was neat to follow last year. Hoping I can get lucky to get in this year!

Iv'e got my fingers crossed for the coin flip!
17362723_1258722684180776_3255946129601965910_n.jpg

Good luck to all the THPers in this

We just posted Round 1a Coin Flip Elimination results. Good Luck to all our friends at THP
We'll continue tomorrow night with the next round and post updates on Facebook as we go

We just posted Round 1a Coin Flip Elimination results. Good Luck to all our friends at THP
We'll continue tomorrow night with the next round and post updates on Facebook as we go
Thanks..now the wait until the other side of the bracket!! Oh the suspense!!

Congrats to those moving on.
1f5b534bc998dd71f84ba873401a4bbf.jpg

My luck continues on to round two!
ef52a6852f6618a77f9ca53f7625f3d8.jpg

Eliminated ? good luck to those moving on

Hey don't forget you forget guys. Keep your eyes open because they said you could end up in a wild card position even if you were eliminated. Good luck to those still in!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I was knocked out in round two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On to Trivia, for those that had done the trivia previously, any good hints or tips?

Trivia rounds Start tonight at 7:00
Be ready!

Woo hoo Wildcard baby!

So happy to be moving on to the Elite 8

I'm coming for you Josh!
17546652_1265322643520780_1621840245790254936_o.jpg

This is a fantastic competition that Cure are running at the moment. Really unique.

Congrats to the wild cards!
17635327_1265427796843598_6506384745344771742_o.jpg

Congrats keep it up

So glad I was paying attention. Got lucky there to get a wildcard spot. Hopefully I can be faster than Christopher McGee on thursday!!

Nice job guys!!!!!

I don't do facebook but have lotsa love for Cure Putters. Good luck to all who enter!!

Back