Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

Just a FYI on traffic and the commute. I live in downtown, quite near Balboa park and my morning commute is about 40 mins. If you don't mind the traffic and the commute downtown is great, though I am guessing some of you might try to sample all 40 beers at Ballast point so being close to the office and Ballast might be better on Thursday night and then switch to downtown neck of the woods on Friday.

DB

This is why I mentioned to wait everybody. I have a feeling some might want to change hotels. I believe I might be.

Congrats to those who got in...such an AWESOME event. I (like everyone else) want CONSTANT updates with pictures for this one. Very jealous of you all!

This is why I mentioned to wait everybody. I have a feeling some might want to change hotels. I believe I might be.

I'm definitely holding off. Really appreciate THP and PX doing all of this for us. I can't wait for this event!

Love hearing the excitement and enthusiasm of the Super Seven. This is such a cool event that will start well ahead of the Sam Diego portion, when you get your baseline shaft.

So effing cool.

Congrats to those who got in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a great group of guys there , What a fantastic week this will be .

Congrats guys, looks like an amazing trip!

Good group right here. Glad to see 2 of my #TheKing 2014 brothers get in and happy for Humphries on getting into his first event. Can't wait to follow this

I'm also down for sharing room and car rental. I personall will probably fly in on August 19 and then out on August 23. I'd like that extra day to maybe hit up Torrey Pines or Coronado and take in a Padres game.

I'm also down for sharing room and car rental. I personall will probably fly in on August 19 and then out on August 23. I'd like that extra day to maybe hit up Torrey Pines or Coronado and take in a Padres game.
Ditto! Torrey would be a blast. Have always wanted to tee it up there.

I'm up for Torrey Pines. And sharing a room Wed and Thurs nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may have been posted in one of the PX LZ threads, but, I hadn't seen until noticing it on Twitter this morning. I'll throw it up here in case anyone else is curious. Sorry it is a dupe.

I had a feeling there'd be some Torrey interest. Whether I join or not depends entirely on whether my girlfriend wants to fly down Friday to spend the weekend - she's unsure right now. If not though, I am interested in joining a group at Torrey!

Either way, I'm looking to split Wednesday and Thursday hotels though. Just have to figure out when I'll be getting in, but it likely won't be very early as I'm not planning on taking the whole day off.

Just paid my deposit, I'm officially in! Still crazy to think about.

My mind. It is still blown.

SO pumped to bring all that goes on for us at this to the forum.

Honestly I was excited you got in this. You seem to be the shaft guru around here and I knew having you in this would be a tremendous resource for the shaft knowledge impaired people such as my self.

I had a feeling there'd be some Torrey interest. Whether I join or not depends entirely on whether my girlfriend wants to fly down Friday to spend the weekend - she's unsure right now. If not though, I am interested in joining a group at Torrey!

Either way, I'm looking to split Wednesday and Thursday hotels though. Just have to figure out when I'll be getting in, but it likely won't be very early as I'm not planning on taking the whole day off.

Just paid my deposit, I'm officially in! Still crazy to think about.

I just did the same and am officially in. I think I just need a place to crash Thursday night as I am only about 75 miles from the Project X headquarters. I will get with the wife and try and make a Torrey Pines trip happen.

It was kinda of surreal. In the matter of 3 hours, I went from just being able to get out of the house for a few hours with 2 kids under 2 to get a quick 18 to planning an awesome trip to San Diego for 5 days in August. Talk about a mood lifter.

Congrats to:
Awkward silence
Jan
Stanthecaddy
Cpljohnst
Skibumgolfer
Chumphries
Spivey

You guys very previleged to be in such intimate and knowledge filled event! I am sure you gus will rock the event! Look forward to following along

Congrats to all, it will be a fantastic learning experience and talk of Torrey to boot to try out your new shaft..wow

Congrats to all, it will be a fantastic learning experience and talk of Torrey to boot to try out your new shaft..wow

From what I understand, Balboa is a TIGHT track so trying out the new shafts there could be an experience haha. Torrey might be needed as an opportunity to let out some shaft :D

From what I understand, Balboa is a TIGHT track so trying out the new shafts there could be an experience haha. Torrey might be needed as an opportunity to let out some shaft :D

After moving here from Florida it seems like most Cali tracks are tight compared to the wide open spaces I was used in Central FL Ocala area. Way more 3W for me as a result to find the short stuff.

After moving here from Florida it seems like most Cali tracks are tight compared to the wide open spaces I was used in Central FL Ocala area. Way more 3W for me as a result to find the short stuff.

I'm used to tight - up here in WA many, many courses are tree lined. But my favorites have a little more room...the one nearest me that is in an old growth forest is kinda my nemesis, I never seem to be able to go low there. Though admittedly, it's more because the greens are diabolical than because it's tight.

I'll be letting the big dog rip with this shaft, maybe even on par 3's. :alien:

I'll be letting the big dog rip with this shaft, maybe even on par 3's. :alien:

Just play the tips on the Par 3's and hold it by the shaft, you got this.

Back