THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good dudes through and through in here. Love to see it!

What a great thread!

After reading the last few pages, I feel uplifted. That is some really nice stuff!

What a great thread!

After reading the last few pages, I feel uplifted. That is some really nice stuff!

It's THP, were kind of a big deal. :clapp:

So MPLefty saw me lamenting my having parted with a SeeMore putter I used to have and offered up an si4 he said he wasn't using. He refused to let me even pay for shipping, just asking that I pay it forward. Just got the putter today, and he added a few extra goodies (epoch tees, a sleeve of bridgestone b330-rx balls and a sweet RBC Canadian Open poker chip marker) that were even more above and beyond. Thank you good sir. I appreciate this very much! You are a true testament to the awesomeness that is THP!

So MPLefty saw me lamenting my having parted with a SeeMore putter I used to have and offered up an si4 he said he wasn't using. He refused to let me even pay for shipping, just asking that I pay it forward. Just got the putter today, and he added a few extra goodies (epoch tees, a sleeve of bridgestone b330-rx balls and a sweet RBC Canadian Open poker chip marker) that were even more above and beyond. Thank you good sir. I appreciate this very much! You are a true testament to the awesomeness that is THP!
Martin is a good one for sure. Looking forward to meeting him in Pittsburgh next month.

Martin is good people, he hooked me up with a THP a few months back. Well done sir .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done MPLefty! Awesome gesture!

Swell move Martin!!

Always puts a smile on my face reading this thread! And good job MPLefty! just above and beyond!

This will obviously be no surprise to anyone, but I seriously cannot thank Kang enough. I posted in the pondering thread a while back about the Oddy Works #1W. Fast forward to today and I get a text from Amanda saying one of my new clubs came today. And it got me thinking I haven't ordered anything lately, so I asked who it was from and she said she didn't check. I get home from work and see it's from Kang. Open it up and look what was inside.

0d63638f4bdd18f843b3325213a412b6.jpg

3738a8d28a16e80f6a13b52f8f311347.jpg

43a1a46d7d6ae32cb5e9653b6bde0aaa.jpg

Awesome! Digits got Kang'd.

JM

This will obviously be no surprise to anyone, but I seriously cannot thank Kang enough. I posted in the pondering thread a while back about the Oddy Works #1W. Fast forward to today and I get a text from Amanda saying one of my new clubs came today. And it got me thinking I haven't ordered anything lately, so I asked who it was from and she said she didn't check. I get home from work and see it's from Kang. Open it up and look what was inside.

Kang is truly awesome. His generosity stretches miles haha. I hope someday i can pay something forward to him. Hard because he's got like everything ; )

Roll it well buddy!

Kang strikes again. Well done.

Yup, Kang is the man, He's on my short list of THP'rs I want to meet.

The legend of Kang continues. Awesome gesture!!

That's a beauty. Nicely done Kang.

Yup, Kang is the man, He's on my short list of THP'rs I want to meet.

If you do you will be blown away by his generosity and awesome personality. Dude is one a of kind. Trying to get him to move to Cali!

Not suprised Kang is an awesome guy, well done

Big shout out to Alex376 for the sweet Master's grip he gave to me, Neb and Bird Monday. Too kind sir. Thank you!

793046b3a876f7e52f583af43bd06bea.jpg

Kang is one great dude and this doesn't surprise me one bit. Well done.

Big shout out to Alex376 for the sweet Master's grip he gave to me, Neb and Bird Monday. Too kind sir. Thank you!

793046b3a876f7e52f583af43bd06bea.jpg

You sir, along with Neb and P4B were awesome. It was truly my pleasure to spend Monday with you guys on the course. Hope the grip works out for you

I have to throw in a huge thanks to Alex for one of the Masters grips too. I only got to chat with him for a few minutes by the practice green - great to meet you man! - and he almost immediately offered one up. I think I'm going to give it a run on my driver.

Also a huge thanks to Minh (sandiegonative) for hooking me up at Torrey on Monday. Originally, it was going to be three of us on the South course, but time4tim had to cancel to head home. So after being away from his family for the weekend and playing three straight days of golf, it would have been really easy to just cancel and take it easy on Monday, especially since he's played Torrey a lot. Instead, Minh not only got up early so that I'd get the chance to play, he had his cousin show up so that he could hook me up with the local rate. I can't tell you how much I appreciated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back