Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the ponder for a heavenwood has ended...I will have one in my hands next week
I have a two hour drive home from this course where I will be thinking but nothing of Heavenwood. I pulled my fairway wood once today and it was no bueno.

I have a two hour drive home from this course where I will be thinking but nothing of Heavenwood. I pulled my fairway wood once today and it was no bueno.

Take advantage of the CPO deal!

bertha mini 1.5...3w will come out of the bag for this.

Take advantage of the CPO deal!
The only one I saw yesterday as regular flex and I'm an Internet golfer dangit!

Playing with ddec tomorrow, and he had a regular flex Heavenwood, and I'm hoping to take some swipes with it.

I think it's time to get some Callaway back in the bag. Just realized they offer a LH Heavenwood. Also pondering the V-Series driver.

Playing it stock.
Been saying it since the club came out and even before it came out.
#NobodyListens #WhoaIsMe #IKidIKid
Will you have a demo of this in Pittsburgh or maybe KC since the Tour Van may be At that invitational.

Oh no... CPO has 20% off. Looking at a 3h, either XHot or X2Hot in R flex. Crazy prices.

Edit: or a 5w thanks to my history of not getting along with hybrids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Russ...are you in the Pittsburgh event? If so I have a XHot you can try out and a Optiforce 5w if PGG remembers to load it up ��

Saving up for the 815 hybrid. ?

Saving up for the 815 hybrid. 

dude I did not think I would like anything other than the X2Hot Pro's. I've had 2 rounds and a few range sessions with this one and its legit. replaced my 5i perfectly

Tempted to try an Odyssey #9 shape. Got outbid at the last minute on an eBay auction, and I should probably demo before I buy.

Russ...are you in the Pittsburgh event? If so I have a XHot you can try out and a Optiforce 5w if PGG remembers to load it up í*½í¸€

No I won't be in Pittsburgh but I already scratched the itch and picked up an X2Hot 5w. $30 with a trade in, it was a no brainier.

SuperStroke or a Garsen. Thought I was going SS, but Garsen has me pretty intrigued.

SuperStroke or a Garsen. Thought I was going SS, but Garsen has me pretty intrigued.
Same here, Im gonna try the m3 I'm getting with the factory grip but have a feeling I'll want something bigger and less tapered since I putt left hand low.

Odyssey Works Versa #1 Wide

I have the White Ice 2-ball, but want to experiment with a blade and would like something face-balanced

Odyssey Works Big T putters. Will have one as soon as they hit the stores.

Tempted to try an Odyssey #9 shape. Got outbid at the last minute on an eBay auction, and I should probably demo before I buy.
I so love the #9 shape. Changed my putting for the better. Now, what do I do with all of my center shafted putters?

Odyssey Works Big T putters. Will have one as soon as they hit the stores.
I think a fair few will jump on these, esp with the CS option and the sweet #5.

Plus, the alignment works and the finish is finally really really solid.

I think a fair few will jump on these, esp with the CS option and the sweet #5.

Plus, the alignment works and the finish is finally really really solid.
The alignment and insert grabbed me in the original Works line. I do like the black/white contrast even more. I'll be ready with my trade-in on Friday. Hope the hour lunch is enough time to decide on which model.

Odyssey Works Versa #1 Wide

I have the White Ice 2-ball, but want to experiment with a blade and would like something face-balanced

I've messed around with the 38" Tank version at the store and really liked it. The ball rolls so nicely off the face.

Z545 day 3

Odyssey Works Big T #5
Bertha Mini 1.5
And after today's swings with ddec's Heavenwood, I WILL own one shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back