Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough to keep your concentration during a 5:40 hr round
This is totally the reason I 7-chipped on the 11th hole (our third hole). You read that right....SEVEN chips. I could feel the 5.5 hour round coming....hahahaha.

I know I definitely played more deliberate, but I don't think I was slow by any means, although next to O'Carroll, everyone is glacial slow. :golf:
You were fine Paul. And I hope that my ADHD pace didn't bug you.

Made the executive decision to leave work early today and played Arrowhead Golf Club in Akron, NY. Course was in great shape.

Got out at Ravenwood today. Tee to green was in good shape, but the greens were really bumpy. Shot 45 on the back, front was a different story.

Got out at Ravenwood today. Tee to green was in good shape, but the greens were really bumpy. Shot 45 on the back, front was a different story.
Sounds like a lot of the courses around here--the green are taking a bit of time to recover from that winter.

Nice back 9 by the way!

the greens here at my home course are stunning, even better than they were last year in july. maybe a bit firm, but they roll very well.

the fairways on the other hand are still a bit yellow

Going there tm. The greens had not been the best all last season. But can't pass up a good deal.

Going there tm. The greens had not been the best all last season. But can't pass up a good deal.
I still want to play that course. What's their spring rate right now?

$60 on the weekend till May 22, after that $75, which is why we try to play it early when it's $49

Played a hot deal from golfnow 29.99+fees today. Can't beat it. Still bumpy greens, kind of slow but rolls true. Had 28 putts today.

played 9 holes yesterday and 9 holes today with six4three5 at Batavia cc, shot 41 on Saturday and 42 today, 2 disappointing rounds. it was a little windy but that did not effect my poor swings....lol, course is in nice shape but the greens are still a little bumpy but very playable

Played at irondequoit cc today. Gorgeous course and beautiful weather early on. My ball striking didn't match up with my driving. Tons of fun with some serious gamers who are twice my age, schooling me all day.

Played Deerfield East in my league tonight. Awful. Could not get off the tee. Of curse it rained just enough to be annoying and cold.

Anyone going out to Chili for their demo days this weekend? Maddog and I were talking about stopping by in the afternoon possible.

Anyone going out to Chili for their demo days this weekend? Maddog and I were talking about stopping by in the afternoon possible.
Where is it at? Isnt there a Chili Country Club or is there another course? Sorry im not too familiar with Chili haha. Im supposed to be up in Livonia looking at open houses so maybe I can check it out depending on how things go.

Where is it at? Isnt there a Chili Country Club or is there another course? Sorry im not too familiar with Chili haha. Im supposed to be up in Livonia looking at open houses so maybe I can check it out depending on how things go.
Yep that's the one Chili CC! Right on Scottsville-Chili Rd (386)

Yep that's the one Chili CC! Right on Scottsville-Chili Rd (386)
Oh nice I actually think that's only like half hour from Livonia / Avon. Ill already be up that way so if i get done at a decent time I'm gonna check it out. Thanks for the heads up! Maybe I'll cya guys there.

Wilson D-200 fitting demo at Big Oak Friday. 10-7, I believe.

Planning on going and checking it out for Nike and maybe Callaway

Anybody interested in joining me for a best ball tournament on June 1st at Chestnut Hill CC? $100 includes lunch, dinner and an hour of open bar.

Anybody interested in joining me for a best ball tournament on June 1st at Chestnut Hill CC? $100 includes lunch, dinner and an hour of open bar.
Funny I was just going to recommend the club for our outing as it's right around the cross area. I'm available if your good with it.

Funny I was just going to recommend the club for our outing as it's right around the cross area. I'm available if your good with it.
Definitely, thanks Paul. Got to find 2 more now. Tough for some people it being a Monday. How bout choppstixx?

man if I wasn't comin back from LIITA that day I might have made a long weekend and come up.

man if I wasn't comin back from LIITA that day I might have made a long weekend and come up.
That would have been great. I unfortunately had to cancel on Pittsburgh so we will definitely need to get a round in next time you're in town

That would have been great. I unfortunately had to cancel on Pittsburgh so we will definitely need to get a round in next time you're in town

damn...that sux. Definitely making golf with the WNY crew a priority now on my next trip. Need to talk with my dad to find out when he is traveling in July but right now I'm comin 4th of July weekend and again the last weekend in aug

damn...that sux. Definitely making golf with the WNY crew a priority now on my next trip. Need to talk with my dad to find out when he is traveling in July but right now I'm comin 4th of July weekend and again the last weekend in aug
Just let me know and I'll make time for a round. We should actually start planning now and make an unofficial THP outing on one if not both of those weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back