If you're buying anything through Callaway Golf's Website....

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
There's a website my mom sent me today that has Callaway gift cards that you can buy at a discount for about $200 with a $250 value. There are other amounts as well. And with so many folks buying the EPIC and other Callaway lines, you may want to buy two gift cards and save about $100? Just thought I'd pass along the info!

I believe Taylormade is also on there.

https://www.raise.com (This is the website) Search for Callaway.

https://geta.raise.com/dhartmann (My link. We both get $5 if you signup through this, but of course don't feel obligated to)

Wow, this is interesting! This could save a lot of money.

Awwwwwww crap...

Daggum. I needed this 6 weeks ago. LOL
Still, that's pretty cool.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Daggum. I needed this 6 weeks ago. LOL
Still, that's pretty cool.

Haha. Sorry!

Buyer beware, a lot of the cards on sites like this and gift card granny are bought with stolen credit cards.

Many complaints of buying a card then having the funds not be there when you go to use it or wrong pins given.

Buyer beware, a lot of the cards on sites like this and gift card granny are bought with stolen credit cards.

Many complaints of buying a card then having the funds not be there when you go to use it or wrong pins given.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm always hesitant when things seem too good to be true.

Thanks for the info

I just bought my Callaway SZ Epic driver this way. Ordered the gift cards last night. Had to wait till they opened this morning to verify the purchase. After that, the cards were in my email instantly. Total price on my custom ordered Epic was $536. After buying the cards. I paid $431.

Time to stock up on them, prices are going to shoot way up if they start selling LOL. Check out more mainstream brands like Amazon, Best Buy etc.. You only save like 3-5%

I just bought my Callaway SZ Epic driver this way. Ordered the gift cards last night. Had to wait till they opened this morning to verify the purchase. After that, the cards were in my email instantly. Total price on my custom ordered Epic was $536. After buying the cards. I paid $431.

Can't wait to see you and your fancy new driver and irons! :)

Don't forget to sign up for eBates (www.ebates.com} if you're going to buy from CPO and lots of other stores as diverse as Newegg and Kohl's. Right now you earn 4.25% on all CPO purchases made by clicking through eBates to the site. It's free and they send you a check quarterly. My wife and I have done this for a few years and I can tell you it is legit. I just checked my account and my lifetime cash back is over $600.

This is another deal where I can earn $25 and you get $10 if I refer you. You can either provide me with your email or I can send you a personal referral link. If I were you, I would use the personal link. Send me a PM. If you'd rather not go through the referral, I understand.

Back