RBZ (RocketBallZ) line still alive and well ...

They did a RBZ hockey stick line too I think.

The RBZ is still alive and well in my bag. Still kill the 5 wood. And my hybrid is a Stage 2 RBZ.

Interesting. I wonder if they'll make a softball bat version.... I'll beg our sponsor to buy me one.

adidias bats are honestly pretty bad and not in a good way

Love my RBZ 3H!

I enjoyed my RBZ driver. Makes sense to use that name as a bat I guess.

True, CCM had one a couple of years ago (maybe they still do). In contrast to this bat, they did have the Taylormade logo on them.

I enjoyed my RBZ driver. Makes sense to use that name as a bat I guess.

I'm still using a RBZ driver as well. The wife gave me a Callaway Rx driver as a gift. While I have no idea why, I just cannot hit the damm thing, so I continue to use my RBZ. Thank God, the wife doesn't ask and never even looks at my golf bag.

Still alive and well in my bag, the 3HL just flat our performs for me.

It looks awesome FWIW haha. Love the all white.

The RBZ is still alive and well in my bag. Still kill the 5 wood. And my hybrid is a Stage 2 RBZ.

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the link. Then I thought, "Why the hell do they all need to be bright white?"

If I still played baseball I'd give it a go. Although when it comes to baseball bats, it's tough to beat Easton and Louisville Slugger, especially if they still make the EXO Grid.

I like my Stage 2 3h too.

If I still played baseball I'd give it a go. Although when it comes to baseball bats, it's tough to beat Easton and Louisville Slugger, especially if they still make the EXO Grid.

I never used a Louisville Slugger, but I loved Easton bats when I played softball.

Back