Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS ON! lets do this dave!

441 and Winchell will be walking away with cure putters

I knew my bro would be tough to beat, but now I dont have to worry since Phil is his partner

Robozeo! Let's do this!

Nice! Rob was looking to replace his putter too!

sounds like destiny....to fail!

If that's the case, then Grins and I have it in the bag. My #9 and I have become one..which means a Cure will be going home with me Friday night.

If that's the case, then Grins and I have it in the bag. My #9 and I have become one..which means a Cure will be going home with me Friday night.

The #9 will only help you on hole #18 though lol

May want to read over the rules of the night...hehe

oh and that change is going to be pretty different

The putter spot has been all over the place..I came to the #9 from a Daddy Long Legs, which worked pretty well for me. Just gotta work on the straight back straight thru stroke over the weekend.

oh and that change is going to be pretty different

It will. Some are going to come away and love the putters after Friday. Others are going to dislike them after Friday. Then it will begin again on the putting green at schlonghamburger where players can actually get fit, learn the what and whys of which weight will work for them, etc.

The putter spot has been all over the place..I came to the #9 from a Daddy Long Legs, which worked pretty well for me. Just gotta work on the straight back straight thru stroke over the weekend.

I believe ddec was referring to the fact that you will be using a Cure Putter for the 1st 17 holes of mini golf.

shapes are one thing. Dropping 300 grams of putter weight after rolling one for 50+ times is going to be interesting.

I believe ddec was referring to the fact that you will be using a Cure Putter for the 1st 17 holes of mini golf.

yes sir. It's just different. Esp on those mini golf greens that stimp out around 17

shapes are one thing. Dropping 300 grams of putter weight after rolling one for 50+ times is going to be interesting.

Time to enforce double par max lol

just had a lol moment, usually when we play and you are near the edge of the boards you can move the ball out the length of the face....doing that with a cure could be funny

PhillyV we got this! The windmill and clowns mouth had got nothing on us

just had a lol moment, usually when we play and you are near the edge of the boards you can move the ball out the length of the face....doing that with a cure could be funny

Played with a few THpers that would like that "Just put me down for a 5"...But Wardy, you had a 7. :D

6 inch relief. I was thinking of that yesterday too. I might buy a Cure just for mini golf.

6 inch relief. I was thinking of that yesterday too. I might buy a Cure just for mini golf.

Love it. Depending on hole placement, the board relief could put you in the hole!

So JB, are we going to be using Cure's on Saturday too I'm guessing? Or at least will that be an option if we want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back