What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 in a tournament and was fortunate enough to be paired with afwcardinal.

Just watch the players and thp

THP and washed my clubs.

Played 18 with my wife today, great weather and a great time. Managed two birdies, and a few "others"......

Played with lame THPers.

THP'ed, watched golf on tv and played in an 18 hole charity scramble.

Walked 18, tipped the shaft in my heavenwood and THPed.

Played in a charity 4 man scramble this morning. We shot a 62... Got second place. Winners shot a 61.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting practice, this moving to a PN thing is going to be...interesting.

Did some range time working on fairway woods and long irons and then walked 16.5 holes with a few friends before the rain came in and ran us off the course. I wear glasses and it was raining so hard that I couldn't see the ball. So I came home and pulled everything out of the bag so it could dry and THP'd. I will catch up on The Players during the replay tonight.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Hit the range, short game practice area with my son. Had lots of fun, great session

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rob is not lame, I fact it was so cool to see him play a pain free round! Hahahha

Played a Nice little group of nine other MD/VA/MA golfers.

Good thing the knees were in good shape. I saw a lot of the course.

Good to see you getting out Rob. I know at PGA you were hurting & good to see you pain free

Hit a small bucket at the range. Walked away confident, if not actually better. Improvement will happen, but slowly.

Played in a tournament today, from the red tees. Definitely a different look at the course.
Got to be paired up with Cookie too. And we only got rained on once.

Got a little practice in for liita today with the fiancé. Her idea btw ?

Played 18 and about 6 short (60-100 yards) par-3 holes.

Played 27 in awesome weather. Kinda bummed I didn't get to watch much of The Players though.

Stared at my Big Bertha stand bag wishing I was golfing. Does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back