New Member from South Carolina

FirstShirt

Reaction score
Handicap
??
New member here from the CSRA (Central Savannah River Area). Our most famous course is Augusta National. I mainly play Aiken Golf Club and Gordon Lakes Golf Club. I am retired from both the military and corporate life and I consider Gordon Lakes my home course. I used to play daily until I developed a really bad slice. Quit playing for over 25yrs and have recently picked the game back up with friends from the airpark.. I finally got the slice corrected and I am now working on the short game. I do not have an official handicap yet but hope to soon. It won't be pretty but I have to start somewhere.

So far I have played at Gordon Lakes GC, Aiken GC, Persimmon Hill CC, Cedar Creek GC and a couple of others. I have been watching my score go down steadily from 130's to now 105. Hoping to break 90 by the end of the year.

I am really looking forward to being here as the "other" forum is a little too upity for me.

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, and thank you for your service!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the THP community, enjoy the ride!!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service!!

Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

So did you find that running a company (other than the 2Lt's) was easier than corporate life? :D

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!!

Welcome!

Back