New Member from South Carolina

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP!

So did you find that running a company (other than the 2Lt's) was easier than corporate life? :D

Oh absolutely. Much easier. There are rules and regulations in the military... not so much in the corporate world.:banghead:

Welcome to THP! Lived in the Upstate for many years!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! There are a lot of good folks here. I think one reason this place is more friendly is that a whole lot of us have actually traveled & played together, and in the process made some real friendships. I hope you get as much out of it as I have!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am enjoying the time I am spending here much more so than the "Other" forum I was on. :)

Welcome to THP. There are a few of us from South Cackalacky floating around here! If you want to try to jump into a THP event right away, head over to the THP Regional Rivalry SEC Edition thread and throw down the gauntlet!

Welcome to THP. There are a few of us from South Cackalacky floating around here! If you want to try to jump into a THP event right away, head over to the THP Regional Rivalry SEC Edition thread and throw down the gauntlet!

I would love to jump into the THP event. Unfortunately with my game, I would end up being the handicap for the team. But man this sounds like fun. Not that far for me. I can put the clubs in the airplane and fly to Biloxi.....

I would love to jump into the THP event. Unfortunately with my game, I would end up being the handicap for the team. But man this sounds like fun. Not that far for me. I can put the clubs in the airplane and fly to Biloxi.....

Events are for all handicaps. I'm a 30+ and played in an event last year, it was an absolute blast.

:welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

I used to think that way as well. However, I'm currently in the NorCal v SoCal RR and I've played in 2 of the Bridgestone Championships as well as some non competitive events. They all have been a blast. THP events are about fun. Thankfully, good golf is not a requirement.

Good to see another Gordon Laker here. I was a member there for probably 25 yrs. Still feels like my home course even tho I only played it twice last year and once the year before.

Back