NHL 2014-2015 Season

Why did the Ducks want to get rid of Smith-Pelly?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

He is fatter than Kessel....

With 10th the contract though. He's still young. Likes to through the body around, yet doesn't take many penalties. Not saying he's a top 6 guy. Just seems like a decent, young pick up for Montreal.

With 10th the contract though. He's still young. Likes to through the body around, yet doesn't take many penalties. Not saying he's a top 6 guy. Just seems like a decent, young pick up for Montreal.

It was a décent trade, but im not sold on him yet

Gotta say I feel pretty fortunate to get out of that 2nd alive. Lightning were not good, gonna have to turn it back on to hold on to the lead.

Great pass better finish Caps down 1. That was Ovis man and he stopped skating.

Caps better find a way to push back.

Come on PP do something here

Shattered stick on a slash and no call sweet

Funny how all the bounces are in your favor one night and it completely changes the next game. Have to keep pushing

Funny how all the bounces are in your favor one night and it completely changes the next game. Have to keep pushing

Ward is out there with Backstrom and Ovi so good things should happen soon.

Montreal with the 3% PP?

I feel bad for your nerves, Marty.

Walked out untouched and a beauty for a first playoff goal.

Ohhhhh baby! Burokovsky with a great finish! Crazy thing is kid is 20 years old

This seem to have opened up in Washington, I think this will favor the Caps if it continues.

Oh man he should had another

What a great last 10 minutes of the 2nd just great back and forth hockey.

My dad and I always wonder after watching a game like this how people still don't like hockey? Haha their loss I guess

........of all people to score for Montreal.

Who was it? I was checking in with the Caps.
Gallagher, I just don't see the good guys winning this one, being outplayed in every way.

Gallagher, I just don't see the good guys winning this one, being outplayed in every way.

With Stamkos you always just a shot away. Keep the faith buddy.

Who was it? I was checking in with the Caps.

Gallagher

Frig.

I respect the style he plays, especially given his size. I just can't stand him constantly running his mouth and flopping. He's on the ice more than standing.

Wish the Tampa crowd was more into it. They seem quiet.

Back