Get Well Freddie Kong

Godspeed on a fast recovery Panda!

Get well Freddie! The game of golf will be waiting for you to come back and kick its arse.

Get well soon Freddie I'm hoping we get to tee it somewhere together this year.

Panda, I hope your surgery goes well and that your rehab can start without a hitch. Can't wait to see you out on the course!

Get better soon Freddie!

Heal quickly and well!

Good luck Freddie! Get well soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopeful for a full and speedy recovery Panda. You'll be back at it in no time and better than ever.

Good luck and speedy recovery!

Good luck and get well soon man.

I've had the "pleasure" of being kicked squarely in the teeth by Freddie in a match play event. If he attacks this brief setback with the same tenacity he attacks a golf course, he'll be rolling in birdie putts before anyone realizes he was gone.

Best wishes friend.

Best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

Hope you have a speedy recovery and are out on the links soon.

Freddie, I wish you well with the surgery and recovery. It certainly won't be a walk in the park, but I feel confident that you'll be back on the course having fun, and you'll be pain free.

Get well soon King Kong!

Good luck Freddie, prayers sent your way

Didn't realize anything was wrong, hope you come out better than before Freddie. Get well soon.

Get well soon Freddie! Looking forward to meeting you in Savannah.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Get well Freddie, next birdie is for you kid.

I'm glad everything went well Freddie. I can't wait until your out there playing pain free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck on the recovery, buddy. I hope the recovery goes well and you are able to play pain free. I want to see you back to 100% soon.

Wishing you the best during your recovery Freddie. Get well fast!

Get well Freddie. This forum wouldn't be the same without your countless hours trying to help us hacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back