It was an incredible, thoughtful gift, that I am actually too scared to wear. I think it's beautiful, don't get me wrong, just too rich for my poor blood. I am more of a window shopper.

pic please! pateks are stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watches

I'm afraid of how dangerous I could be to this thread. I love watches and have a pretty cool stable I rotate in and out of.

I still can't wear a watch golfing though. It bothers me too much.

Oris%20Pro%20Diver_zpshomkdhaa.png

I tried on the Oris Pro Diver in California last month. At 51mm, it is beautiful on the wrist! I'm still going to purchase the Breitling Super Avenger before anything else though.

Here's my current collection...minus a Movado that I never wear anymore.

Omega is my everyday work watch. G-shock Solar Atomic is for when I'm working around the house and for my paintball excursions. Breitling is the all other occasions watch.

I always wear a watch...feel naked without one.

Pattyboy - that Oris is sweet! Would make my girly wrists look like DNA strands though hahaha

N54tt, sweet rotation. I particularly love that Speedmaster...I'm pretty much a sucker for all shapes and sizes of Speedies.

I'm afraid of how dangerous I could be to this thread. I love watches and have a pretty cool stable I rotate in and out of.

I still can't wear a watch golfing though. It bothers me too much.

Come on now, don't be a tease! Share!

I love Tudors, and that is a sweet one.

Ahhhhh watches... my second love! Out of my collection, my Omega Seamaster Ryder Cup Aqua Terra is my daily wear more often than not.

10956733_411242005726355_889392888_n.jpg

God I love AT's. That one is awesome. I've always wanted one of these two:

ATFSWUS09.jpg

8097058308_11b460c7e1_b.jpg

But I have a feeling I'd end up going for a Speedmaster Professional first.

Watches are my weakness (after changing golf equipment as soon as anything new comes out)

ive got a couple of tags, but the only one I bother with now is my Omega AT

image.jpg

Well, I scratched one off the bucket list today.
It has always been my dream to have a Rolex, and today I pulled the trigger!
I'm pretty excited. :banana:

Rolex Oyster Perpetual

attachment.php

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
Here are 3 from collection: Seiko Landmaster, Seiko Samurai, and Omega Seamaster Pro.

4d44b48f1248793cf161362d89ed6f19.jpg

I wear a Tag Heuer. I would love to get an Omega someday but I wear my watch at work (in the workshop) so I don't want to spend a lot on a watch that can be subjected to some abuse.

Here's my current collection...minus a Movado that I never wear anymore.

Omega is my everyday work watch. G-shock Solar Atomic is for when I'm working around the house and for my paintball excursions. Breitling is the all other occasions watch.

I always wear a watch...feel naked without one.

Just added this to my collection the other day. Might need to get another Orbita winder for my Omega now.

Not nearly as fancy as some of these crazy awesome watches I here, but Amanda bought me this for my first father's day, Citizen Eco Drive, and I love it.
44bd665e29742b54258a8c6a4878c5d1.jpg

Not nearly as fancy as some of these crazy awesome watches I here, but Amanda bought me this for my first father's day, Citizen Eco Drive, and I love it.
2a3477de6eb7c31b32ee2c0e4cc4b1f9.jpg
Don't sell that watch short, it's noice!

2a3477de6eb7c31b32ee2c0e4cc4b1f9.jpg
ArmyGolf has that exact watch I think! I love it man. Best looking all black watch IMO.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Fixed the upside down pic, hahaha

Thanks gents, I love it. Means a ton.

It's on the wrong hand. That's my feedback :alien:

Beauty of a watch!

That's smooth dude, I love the all black look.

Love my eco drive has taken a beating and keeps on keeping on

I rock that exact watch every single day Jman! I love it and I have no desire to replace it with anything. You'll enjoy it for sure!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's pretty James.
I have a bunch of reward points for work and am pondering a nice watch. You got me thinking.

Back