dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I was reading through the THP Homepage, About Us, and others and haven't been able to find "the story" of how The Hackers Paradise came to be. I saw THP Radio began in 2010, but I assume that was a later addition. It's purely curiosity, plus I love a great story.
Can anyone lay the story line for me?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'd love to hear the story too. I would imagine that JB and GG had no idea that it would grow into what it is today.

I'd love to hear the story too. I would imagine that JB and GG had no idea that it would grow into what it is today.
Exactly. The membership, the partnerships, the industry influence... it had to be an incredible journey.

I'm with you guys! I'd love to hear how it all began.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good podcast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good podcast

That's an excellent idea. Maybe JB will.

I'd love to hear about it too!!

Maybe we will cover it on THP radio at some point. I know it was on an episode of the Callaway podcast I was on with Harry Arnett.

It has had its highs and lows, and I'm sure will have more of both. One thing we said early on is no matter what mistakes we make, we learn from them and there have been a few, but each one has made this place better in the long run.

Maybe we will cover it on THP radio at some point. I know it was on an episode of the Callaway podcast I was on with Harry Arnett.

It has had its highs and lows, and I'm sure will have more of both. One thing we said early on is no matter what mistakes we make, we learn from them and there have been a few, but each one has made this place better in the long run.

That's the best way to handle any mistakes and we are all thankful you guys never gave up!!!

"We" started because JB envisioned another way to run a golf forum and bring the content. A few of us have been here from the beginning. It's amazing to see where we're at. I remember the early days, you could log in and catch up from over night in a short period of time. Now you leave for a short time and you're catching up for hours. A few good members moved on, but I think we gained 3 other good members for each that moved on.

Took a while to find but I found the callaway episode and it's a really good listen. THP beginnings and a lot of good info about the golf business and how it relates to THP.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/callaway-podcasts/id686017329?mt=2&i=1000381567171

Took a while to find but I found the callaway episode and it's a really good listen. THP beginnings and a lot of good info about the golf business and how it relates to THP.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/callaway-podcasts/id686017329?mt=2&i=1000381567171

Awesome! What was the name of the podcast? Trying to listen on my phone and the link isn't taking me directly to it.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it!

Looks like the podcast has been located. Thanks for considering a rehashing of the story. Ups and downs....I'm sure it's pretty cool.

Thanks buddy. No I have something cool to listen to while taking care of my Honey-Do list

I was reading through the THP Homepage, About Us, and others and haven't been able to find "the story" of how The Hackers Paradise came to be. I saw THP Radio began in 2010, but I assume that was a later addition. It's purely curiosity, plus I love a great story.
Can anyone lay the story line for me?

Great thread to start. Well done!

Great thread to start. Well done!
I'm investigative by nature. It just spilled out into a thread. Found a great podcast out of it too!

I would love to hear this story!!!!

Back