What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 holes of practice. Found uneven lies and such to practice for legacy.

A few practice holes this morning and then opening day of 9 hole afternoon league play.

One hour on course lesson with my instructor.
Learned that my alignment is screwy.

I have working real hard on my putting ... I have a green in my backyard that I ignored all winter ... now I am working just hitting the ball on my intended line ...

Went to a grass range and hit about 100 balls, mainly with my driver, hybrid, and 2 iron. Worked on finding my swing with these clubs, it's the major downside to my game and these are all new clubs. Took about half the bucket to get comfortable with how I want to swing these, but after that I had a lot of really good shots. Walked out with a good feel for a swing with each of these, the foundation for long term success and now I have a feel for the swing I can work on at home.

Pulled shafts from xr pros. They are definitely .370 lol. What's interesting is that the tour v shafts seem to be .355 but they use a ferrule that goes into the hosel and works as a shim

Off to the range, then playing hopefully close to a full round today. I am gunning for my PB things seem to be going good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18

Watching golf.

Got my coins from Dev.

Marked a dozen balls (yellow q-stars).

Not much. Made the 6+hour trek back to Pensacola from Atlanta. Watching a little golf now and THPing.

Threw some paint on the ole protype ix.
d4b285bd2b9133e41e14c24287c692fb.jpg

Got a tee time for tomorrow and finalized a weekend trip to Erin Hills next month. My dads flying out for it so its going to be a blast.

Ordered the GolfPadGPS Tags, played 18 holes and struggled off the tee after the first 4 holes so I hit the range afterwards and then went back out for 5 more holes after the range time. Carrying my bag the entire time, so I'm tired now.

Sadly nothing but THP the 4 letter word WORK keeps getting in the way.

Went to the range (probably should have skipped that part or got smaller bag of range balls). Helped the wife get ready for LIITA...will be some fun had in a few weeks.

Installed adapters on 2 shafts and THPed.

Starting to prep for my tournament next week.....by looking at some scripting options. LOL

Had an inch cut off my driver and regripped it.

Re-gripped some clubs. Tough to get those winns on. Holy smokes.

Played 18, hit a bucket at the range and THPing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my third lesson yesterday. Really worked on how I can get the proper leg action, in the proper sequence. Left hip rotation and the straightening of the left leg, combined with a "long left side of the body" . We worked on numerous drills to give me the sensation, so now, all I need to do is drill it! When I get this down, we will move into creating more speed.

I also hit a Titleist demo day waiting on my lesson. Fit for a 915 D2 with D+ 70X carrying 274-278. Then AP2 with Steelfiber i95 stiff. I used the demo day as my "warm-up". Won't be buying the clubs, but I loved the Steelfiber shafts, and that's the 2nd time the new D+ 70X was the shaft for me... May need to find one for the z545!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back