Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

The only thing about that scene, how much more despicable did they have to make Meryn? He was pedophile (does anybody need more than this?), but he also beats them before he does whatever else? I was expecting him to kick a puppy and punch an old person just to make it sink in that he is not a good person at all.

BTW that Arya/Meryn scene might've been my favorite in the whole season other than Drogon rolling in like a boss

I really hope Martin gets the 6th book out before next season, I don't want to wait 42 weeks before we get some idea (no way they address all of them 1st episode) to find some of the answers out.

Episode 10 Final Thoughts:

- Why can't Stannis win just one little battle in this show? LOL. I guess he did at the wall with the wildlings but the nights watch had basically taken half of them out by the time Stannis showed up.

- Is the Mountain back? Oh Snap, next season just might be Cersei's best yet. She might just burn Kings Landing to the ground by the end.

- About time you put those skills to work Arya ("You're No One" BOOM!!), but now you paid the price and can't see. Is it temporary or is she becoming nobody?

- Good God Brienne, why are you always on the bad side of protecting the ones you love? Is Stannis dead....they didn't show it!!!??

- So 2 years and now Reek decides to grow a pair. Guess better late than never. Let the Ramsey hunt for Theon and Sansa begin!!

- Jorah......IT'S A TRAP!!!

- Good Bye Jon Snow. I prepared myself but it was still hard to take in. At this point I am 100% behind the White Walkers taking over and causing mass destruction to the land. F it. I hope they at least steam roll the watch.

Only 42 weeks to go before next season..........................:banghead:

Some of the answers you want, won't be in the book though. Because some arc's have taken left turns from the books.

Good Bye Jon Snow. I prepared myself but it was still hard to take in. At this point I am 100% behind the White Walkers taking over and causing mass destruction to the land. F it. I hope they at least steam roll the watch.

Kind of a meh season, imo, but the books at this point had me bored as well. I don't care about any of the main characters anymore and I'm kind of rooting for everyone being too worried about playing the game and the White Walkers to just kill everyone.

Two things - Cersei is going to kill ERRYBODY and I hope the red witch finds a way to bring back Jon Sneuww and in the process has to off herself.

Two things - Cersei is going to kill ERRYBODY and I hope the red witch finds a way to bring back Jon Sneuww and in the process has to off herself.

So many rumors on if Kit is coming back next year or not. He and the HBO producers have stated that he's not but I don't believe a word of it. It's not like they are going to show their hand right after the season finale. Better believe that Kit is going to be one followed man by the entertainment media for the next few months. If they were smart and he was coming back they'd already filmed his scenes before last nights show.

I keep scrolling past this thread and trying not to read the little preview comments. Sounds like controversy from what I'm hearing though! Was going to watch it on my phone on my lunch cuz I wanna see it dangit lol, but the HBO app won't play on the phone currently

That Stannis sigh when he sees Brienne is laugh out loud funny.

Quote of the season:

mLwxVWg.jpg

Well got it to work on my phone so I watched on my lunch. Initial thought, wtf?

Just finished up.

1. Stannis is like the Buffalo Bills in the superbowls....just can't win.

2. Wonder how made Cerce is going to be when he finds out her daughter is dead.

3. Was shocked to see the Dothraki back again...really curious to know where they go with that story line.

4. I too don't think this is the last we see of Mr snow

CHo1VvIWcAEUfeU.jpg:large

So many rumors on if Kit is coming back next year or not. He and the HBO producers have stated that he's not but I don't believe a word of it.
Didn't they say he was signed for another year? Maybe that's all just smoke and mirrors though.

Didn't they say he was signed for another year? Maybe that's all just smoke and mirrors though.

Wouldn't suprise me if he is out next season and back for 7.

Saw somewhere in a recent interview that he said he is not coming back. At this point I believe no one!

A lot of the characters were killed to set off an arc to the story, with snow gone, I really think it was a poor move if he really is done, what was the whole point of his face off with the White walker lord commander 13 and the wights. Looked like it was a story to come but then they shanked the crap out of him.

I just finshed up last night.

Glad Stannis got what was coming to him, hopefully ramsey gets his soon enough.
I was kinda shocked Jon Snow got offed so soon, thought he'd be around for awhile.
The Cersei scene was too long and drawn out IMO, she is gonna be pissed when she finds out her daughter is dead
The mountain is Frankenstein! he didn't look right under that helmet.

So far it seems that being in the highest position is not the best. Both Robert and Joffery Baratheon are offed, one to hunting, another to poison. Ned Stark, the interim King is beheaded, Khal Drogo killed by a poisoned axe in a duel, Tywin killed by Tyrion on the royal throne, Robb Stark killed in the "Red Wedding" with his mother, and now Jon Snow as the Lord Commander Who Knew Nothing.

I have a feeling both Jorah and Tyrion will be killed off next season, Cersei will make it to season 7 and fall to Daenerys as she finally takes her seat on the Iron Throne. Just my speculation as I have not read any of the books.

So far it seems that being in the highest position is not the best. Both Robert and Joffery Baratheon are offed, one to hunting, another to poison. Ned Stark, the interim King is beheaded, Khal Drogo killed by a poisoned axe in a duel, Tywin killed by Tyrion on the royal throne, Robb Stark killed in the "Red Wedding" with his mother, and now Jon Snow as the Lord Commander Who Knew Nothing.

I have a feeling both Jorah and Tyrion will be killed off next season, Cersei will make it to season 7 and fall to Daenerys as she finally takes her seat on the Iron Throne. Just my speculation as I have not read any of the books.
Considering that the show has basically caught up to the books you are giving up nothing that really isn't known yet. I'm not ready to crown Daenerys the end winner just yet. In fact, the person that takes the throne at the end might not even be a big player in the game just yet. And of course if the White Walkers win then humanity is doomed and no one wins.

Considering that the show has basically caught up to the books you are giving up nothing that really isn't known yet. I'm not ready to crown Daenerys the end winner just yet. In fact, the person that takes the throne at the end might not even be a big player in the game just yet. And of course if the White Walkers win then humanity is doomed and no one wins.

My money is on John Snow... Just a hunch

Your $$$$ is on someone that is perceived to be dead now ya know. :D

I'm aware of that. Just a hunch that Malisandre will have something to do with this...

Your $$$$ is on someone that is perceived to be dead now ya know. :D
My guess, the red witch fixes that.

Remember the rebels in the cave in s2 or whatever it was? The leader who was brought back by the red priest 7 times or whatever it was?

I'm aware of that. Just a hunch that Malisandre will have something to do with this...

My guess, the red witch fixes that.

Remember the rebels in the cave in s2 or whatever it was? The leader who was brought back by the red priest 7 times or whatever it was?
I'm with ya on this one. See the link I posted up earlier. Just too many things that lead to the Jon Snow story not being over. I'm a believer too.

Back