2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

But yet the players who are atop the leader board didn't spend the weekend complaining. They acknowledged the greens weren't great, and made putts anyway.

I'm sure they will all make their feelings known after the tournament, but at least they aren't pretending to slam putters into the green or squirming like a fish.

The greens aren't what we all want, but there are other things to focus on. And thinking that doesn't make you a troll.

Having played this course 3 times it is mind boggling to see Day hit iron on 8 from 269 (?) to reach that uphill par 5 in 2 shots. Damn these guys are good.

It's ok, the NFL, NCAA, NBA have never been criticized. USGA should be off limits.

Grace in tight on #9

DJ with another great wedge shot

Hi everyone

those are some beauties by Grace and DJ

DJ with the absolute dart

While you guys have been complaining, spieth, Grace, and Johnson just hit some amazing shots.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

But yet the players who are atop the leader board didn't spend the weekend complaining. They acknowledged the greens weren't great, and made putts anyway.

I'm sure they will all make their feelings known after the tournament, but at least they aren't pretending to slam putters into the green or squirming like a fish.

The greens aren't what we all want, but there are other things to focus on. And thinking that doesn't make you a troll.

Sharing an opinion and 'complaining' are two different things. Don't cheapen your argument my dude.

Also, are we really surprised that BillyHo acted like a goof out there? Come on... The dude wears OctiPants.

Having played this course 3 times it is mind boggling to see Day hit iron on 8 from 269 (?) to reach that uphill par 5 in 2 shots. Damn these guys are good.

We all need 2 irons or 1 irons. Whatever it is.

Spieth was pretty darn vocal.
And thats fine, but the defense of the greens is what is so laughable. Not all 150 players are going to be vocal. Although Jordan Spieth is one of the contenders and he was pretty vocal. Rory made his run and he has been quite vocal.

Its fine to not want to discuss it, but to pretend there is no issue or being labeled because voicing said issue is the part that some are finding hard to swallow.

We all need 2 irons or 1 irons. Whatever it is.
The only way I could get 2i there in 2 is if Canadan or Freddie or someone was swinging my club.

Solid front 9 by Speith. As much as he scrambled only being 1off is an accomplishment

So many guys in this thing its silly. Adam Scott even has a shot with a solid 17 and 18.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Aside from all the cauliflower green crap that's going on (which it looked like Spieths last putt was victim as well) there is a hell of a tournament going on. Super exciting stuff

Spieth and Grace are quietly hanging on while DJ has been fairly exceptional. If they continue to hold on, I like their chances with 4 holes to go.

Spieth was pretty darn vocal.
And thats fine, but the defense of the greens is what is so laughable. Not all 150 players are going to be vocal. Although Jordan Spieth is one of the contenders and he was pretty vocal. Rory made his run and he has been quite vocal.

Its fine to not want to discuss it, but to pretend there is no issue or being labeled because voicing said issue is the part that some are finding hard to swallow.

Eeeeeexxactly.

The head in sand act is what's irritating .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many guys in this thing its silly. Adam Scott even has a shot with a solid 17 and 18.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Been the most exciting Sunday at a US Open since Olympic.

Put them in the clock

Anyone know someone in attendance? Golf is a hard enough spectator sport but this course makes it nearly impossible. It doesn't appear you can follow groups and some holes are void of spectators in general. I see the grand stands but haven't noticed any corporate sponsor areas on TV. They can't be happy about that.

Someone really just yelled "Da Da Dookie" after Days putt? Someone taser that dingis

That last putt by Day was odd. I wonder how bad he really is

Days putting is really lacking .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back