Thinking about a private club

Those numbers actually look pretty good, the no foof/bev min is never an issue, the cart fees are normal. I'd be jumping on that deal

I joined a private club last year and I'm loving it so far. Mine doesn't have food min's either but even if it did I think we'd be ok. We live on the course so walking to the club for lunch happens more than it should probably!

As far as card fees go they probably offer some kind of a yearly plan too. My club does one but I walk most of my rounds so just pay the fee when I ride.

I've played Spanish Trails plenty of times. Great course and for that price...great deal! Compared to other memberships here in Vegas, you'd be hard pressed to find a better value especially without any F&B minimum.

I think I'll be pulling the trigger on this as soon as I get back after memorial day. I agree it's too good to pass up. I'll have to try and persuade them into grouping cart into price if I can.... I mean business and negotiating is my job after all

I think I'll be pulling the trigger on this as soon as I get back after memorial day. I agree it's too good to pass up. I'll have to try and persuade them into grouping cart into price if I can.... I mean business and negotiating is my job after all

Never hurts to ask!

Wow, a steal. I'd be all over that. No F&B mins? That's great.

I say hop in it. Its one of the 3 main courses I play regularly. Greens are solid and can be slickkkkkkked out during tourneys. Fun easier courses and hardly ever have a slow round out there. Buddy of mine got a hole in one on 5 lakes last week, cost me $100. :(

Guess I'm not in the real world here in the mountains of NC, was surprised when we went to play Monday and the local course had gone from $12 to $15, riding. We have a nine hole course that we can walk all day for $5. If I had to pay the kind of money you people are talking about may not be able to play. While in Fl. been buying a course membership and playing a bunch to get value out of it.

I say hop in it. Its one of the 3 main courses I play regularly. Greens are solid and can be slickkkkkkked out during tourneys. Fun easier courses and hardly ever have a slow round out there. Buddy of mine got a hole in one on 5 lakes last week, cost me $100. :(
Good to hear!! I missed by about 2 feet in lakes #2 or 3 today.

Went and played the course today, pretty much sealed the deal, I'll be a new member come Tuesday.

Dan

Good to hear!! I missed by about 2 feet in lakes #2 or 3 today.

Went and played the course today, pretty much sealed the deal, I'll be a new member come Tuesday.

Dan

You'll also have a new friend come Tuesday.:D

Guess I'm not in the real world here in the mountains of NC, was surprised when we went to play Monday and the local course had gone from $12 to $15, riding. We have a nine hole course that we can walk all day for $5. If I had to pay the kind of money you people are talking about may not be able to play. While in Fl. been buying a course membership and playing a bunch to get value out of it.

I hear ya. Last year I was in SW Virginia where $15 got me on for twilight and now I'm in SC where $20-25 is the twilight fare on a Pete/PB Dye course. Both of those prices include a cart.

Back