Jordan Golf at Ross

So sad a couple of the people I texted with these in the area but no size 12!:crying:

So sad a couple of the people I texted with these in the area but no size 12!:crying:
Yeah, I just sold some on ebay that I had already listed before you said you were looking. I'll keep an eye out though.

I'm still looking for 13s.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just sold some on ebay that I had already listed before you said you were looking. I'll keep an eye out though.

I'm still looking for 13s.

No worries at all buddy, sad there isn't a ross closer than 3 hours away!

I bought 3 pair this week. One for me, one for a local THPer and sold the other pair on eBay. Both Ross's here don't have any more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nike goes to Ross with a list of a variety shoes. It is an all or nothing deal. That is why you see Jordan golf product at certain Ross stores.

Wife came home from having the girls out of town at dance camp all weekend with a pair of 13s for me!

I really like mine but they seem to run small. I normally wear a 10 or 10.5 and could easily do 11's in these.

I really like mine but they seem to run small. I normally wear a 10 or 10.5 and could easily do 11's in these.
Interesting, mine seem to fit true to size.

They could just be a little narrower than I'm used to. I'm on the verge of needing a wide in some brands.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wife came home from having the girls out of town at dance camp all weekend with a pair of 13s for me!

Lucky dog!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If anyone sees a 10 grab them for me and Ill happily PayPal it.

I just saw this thread, but I live in Billings, where the OP saw them. I'll try to head over there in the next day or two. If there are any 10s, I'll hook you up.

I just saw this thread, but I live in Billings, where the OP saw them. I'll try to head over there in the next day or two. If there are any 10s, I'll hook you up.
I've got a pair of rival 4 in size 10 that are yours if you want them too, Fup.

I keep sending notes to my cousins who live close to these, none of them have found a 12 yet.

I keep sending my co workers to check while they're on the road, still no size 12!:banghead:

Mine never have golf shoes.. would take those in an 11.5 any day

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

No point in looking for these now they are long gone. Ebayer's raided all of these stores and sold them online.

No point in looking for these now they are long gone. Ebayer's raided all of these stores and sold them online.
The last time there was a second wave of them.

Back