Project X Even Flow Shafts

This week. We have a THP TV spot with Don Brown on them, but will wait for PX to put out something they are working on.
Thanks. Looking forward to it. With RR just around the corner, would be cool to be able to game/rep some new gear of theirs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing this idea August during the first Handcrafted event. It was literally one of the only things they wouldnt let us put on shafts color wise. Interested to see the specs on it.

I remember seeing this idea August during the first Handcrafted event. It was literally one of the only things they wouldnt let us put on shafts color wise. Interested to see the specs on it.

when DB brought these out to show that was my first thought. That was August 2015 and we saw the prototype for it, how freaking cool is that?

when DB brought these out to show that was my first thought. That was August 2015 and we saw the prototype for it, how freaking cool is that?

I saw the tweet this morning and I just smiled. Very cool to see something so early on and then see to hit it the market.

Love the graphics!

They are swirlicious, swirltastic and I'm swirling over them.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

These look really good... love Project X...

Very nice looking! Can't wait to hear more.

This would look good in my M1 driver!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Noticed these on Twitter. Great looking graphics. Really interested in who the target demographic is (hoping for us guys that want higher launch)

I think I like the black swirl than the blue, and it looks like it was made to be paired with a Lamkin Z5!

I think I like the black swirl than the blue, and it looks like it was made to be paired with a Lamkin Z5!
A black and blue swirl would be totes awesome.

Looks like black is low flight and blue mid flight...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

These look good. Kudos to project x

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Im glad PX has another shaft line to compliment to the HZRDUS.

Im glad PX has another shaft line to compliment to the HZRDUS.
Yes, the hzrdus line is intimidating to me, geared towards hard swigners I hope this line is more for the average Joe

Yes, the hzrdus line is intimidating to me, geared towards hard swigners I hope this line is more for the average Joe

i'm hoping to see something with lz tech. "something for the rest of us." i enjoy the hzrdus red i have in my fw, but i do think something that launches and spins a bit more would be even better. not to mention how freaking bada-- that blue swirl would look in the blue head of my f7!

Those look incredible. Really excited to find out more about these!!!

Incredible paint job! It's also very interesting how this new release will do. After the tremendous success of the hzrdus line, I'm curious of the profile in these

Honestly its really not, but I understand how some could feel that way. Im not a hard swinger and was fit to the HZRDUS line.

i'm hoping to see something with lz tech. "something for the rest of us." i enjoy the hzrdus red i have in my fw, but i do think something that launches and spins a bit more would be even better. not to mention how freaking bada-- that blue swirl would look in the blue head of my f7!

Check out the HZRDUS Yellow if you want LZ Tech. Fantastic shaft.

Honestly its really not, but I understand how some could feel that way. Im not a hard swinger and was fit to the HZRDUS line.

there's lz tech in the yellow? i didn't realize that.

their twitter feed references a unique ei profile to maximize energy transfer. i would wonder how this ei profile compares to the profile in what he made for me.

You are probably right, it's easy sometimes to see a name or a few marketing buzz words and assume certain things. I'll try to revisit that opinion.

The graphics and color on these shafts are pretty wild, makes me wanna say groovy! Can't wait for more details!!

No doubt this is going to be an amazing shaft. Loving the design as well.

Physcadelic baby and I like the looks. Interested...very interested.

Back