Project X Even Flow Shafts

Love the current full lineup, Even Flow fits in great!
C8AznUtVMAAlmRe.jpg

I need to up my shaft game knowledge. Would love to have any of those. They're such a nice sight.

Can't wait to see how the specs of the Easy Flow compares to the Yellow. The graphics are amazing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looking forward to hearing how these play!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That Black one is just so cool looking, just a very retro psychedelic looking design to me.

Those shafts are sweet looking. Can't wait to hear more about the specs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i didn't see these on the px website yet

i didn't see these on the px website yet
They are just being introduced on tour this week, so probably won't be on website for a bit.

They are just being introduced on tour this week, so probably won't be on website for a bit.

whetting the appetite. i like it! i want to read more about the "unique e.i. profile" they teased on twitter.

I'm gonna call this the ice cream shaft! As we stated earlier about the marketing slogan lol

Hey, what's going on here, did something new come out?

We do have a new shaft, it is called EvenFlow, which was a very popular song in the early 90s, and yes, I did live in Seattle at the time, and yes I did rock the flannel and torn up jeans, but no, that was not the original inspiration for the shaft's name.

This new EI profile is very unique and allows the energy to unload very smoothly, hence EvenFlow.

We are still in teaser time so I can't release too many details or my shock collar will go off, but for those who felt HZRDUS was too stable or didn't launch high enough in the Red there will be something for you.

We do have a new shaft, it is called EvenFlow, which was a very popular song in the early 90s, and yes, I did live in Seattle at the time, and yes I did rock the flannel and torn up jeans, but no, that was not the original inspiration for the shaft's name.

This new EI profile is very unique and allows the energy to unload very smoothly, hence EvenFlow.

We are still in teaser time so I can't release too many details or my shock collar will go off, but for those who felt HZRDUS was too stable or didn't launch high enough in the Red there will be something for you.

I just felt a little twinge in my man parts at the description of this shaft.

Outstanding!! Can't wait!

I almost shot chili through my nase at that!

Great news from the handcrafted champs!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I just wet myself when you said ,we have something for you?

These look interesting and I actually like the name lol. I am wondering if these will offer the opposite of the HZRDUS T1100 and offer more spin less stiffness. These might pair up well with my swing.

I saw the teaser vid again. Big Pearl Jam fan. Read through every post. Came to Don's post and it was like a crescendo - interest at an all time high.

Way to kill the mood fup.

I saw the teaser vid again. Big Pearl Jam fan. Read through every post. Came to Don's post and it was like a crescendo - interest at an all time high.

Sorry I'm not one of these guys who loves low launch low spin. I get giddy and high launching driver shafts.

Love some Pearl jam

Sent from my LEX727 using Tapatalk

Each shaft having it's own unique swirl pattern is awesome. the black sounds incredible to me! Would really love to try these out.

This is exaclty what I am looking for. This shaft sounds like it might be exactly what I am looking for, based on the initial limited info! Not to mention, it looks freaking SWEET. I honestly only look at PX for driver shafts these days... and it all started with my Handcrafted LZ60!!!

I really can't wait to try one of these bad boys out!

Sorry I'm not one of these guys who loves low launch low spin. I get giddy and high launching driver shafts.

No harm buddy; it was a bad attempt at humor on my part. These check all the boxes for me too, from the profile to the look.

These shafts look awesome. Good stuff from project x.

Unloading energy smoothly and higher launch than the Red? Yes please.

Though you would probably enjoy the "tingle" from the collar, I won't ask any follow up questions for now. :act-up:

Such a tease!

Back