D.A. Points Pueto Rican Open Winner - WITB

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Here is the winning bag. Some old trusty clubs inthe bag

Driver: 2016 Taylormade M2 10.5* UST Mamiya Elements Gold AU 6F5

3wood: Taylormade Burner TP Tour Spec 13* Graphite Design YSQ-ST 75X

Hybrids: TaylorMade SLDR 19* Aldila Tour Blue 85H TX/ Ping G 19* Aldila 2KXV Blue 90h TX

Irons: Taylormade SLDR 4-6, Ping i5 7-PW Pinz ZZ65

Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 52-12 SS-grind, 58-06 TS-grind DG TT S400

Putter: Sik Jo C-Series

Ball: Titleist Prov1x

I was wondering if he still had the i5's in the bag. Check out the SLDR irons in the 4-6 spot too, that's just awesome.

Nice to see him win and a really interesting bag. I wonder if he carries this high into the next tournament being a former winner of it.

What year did those Ping irons come out...2005? These have to be some of the oldest irons used on tour.

Never heard of that putter brand either.

Yeah, the putter didn't ring a bell so I had to check that out. They seem pretty darn proud of there patents technology.

Super unique set up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God bless him for gaming that bag. That's like a set you keep in the garage for when your brother in law comes to town and you dont want him ruining your good set.

That is a strange set up.

Yeah, the putter didn't ring a bell so I had to check that out. They seem pretty darn proud of there patents technology.
The descending loft technology sounds interesting.

I always laugh when I see a burner product in a bag, but there have seemed to be a few pros in the last few years that still like to game a wood!

I was wondering if he still had the i5's in the bag. Check out the SLDR irons in the 4-6 spot too, that's just awesome.

It's crazy to look at that iron setup. That's truly a ply what works for you until it doesn't

I always laugh when I see a burner product in a bag, but there have seemed to be a few pros in the last few years that still like to game a wood!

The Burner I use to have was not a wood.

Nice to see DA win again.

Jeez just pick an OEM already :alien: haha love this mixed bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love seeing the Elements Gold in there. UST Mamiya deserves more shine! :D

There's been several discussions about the value of older gear on the boards recently. This confirms that older gear can absolutely perform in the right hand.

Be interested to see what gear he's rocking next year though because even though this is a second tier event, he should get a higher paying club contract with this win. I think it's funny to see what dudes without contracts play. I guess you end up with a bunch of comfortable gamers like these! But great win for DA, nonetheless. Seems like a good dude!

God bless him for gaming that bag. That's like a set you keep in the garage for when your brother in law comes to town and you dont want him ruining your good set.

Exactly ! I've got a set with Adams A4 irons & 4 hybrid (the 8 iron has a nice gouge from a rock), a Tour Edge Exotics XLD-LS Driver, a Powerbuilt Blade putter, Big Bertha 3 wood, and some Walter Hagen wedges just for out of town guests. I got tired of folks intruding on my weekend golf, so if you're staying at my house, better bring your clubs or you will be stuck with this bag!

Back