Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Was thinking about this one last night, ready to throw my name in the hat!

Was thinking about this one last night, ready to throw my name in the hat!
My wife and I think/talk about this one often, we can't wait to throw our name in the ring.

My wife and I think/talk about this one often, we can't wait to throw our name in the ring.

I don't know much about the courses (I am sure they are awesome) but the hotel is freaking awesome and it will be a great Fall mini vacay for the family.

Oh and golf with THPers

I don't know much about the courses (I am sure they are awesome) but the hotel is freaking awesome and it will be a great Fall mini vacay for the family.

Oh and golf with THPers
Still trying to keep this a secret from our kids, going to be a long 5 months

Still trying to keep this a secret from our kids, going to be a long 5 months

a secret so you can surprise them or so you can go without them knowing? lol

Only 4 months and change left until this awesome event. Really looking forward to it

I know everyone will have a blast, hopefully my back will be in shape for me to put my name in the hat. I had a fantastic time at last years event. Good luck everyone.

I know everyone will have a blast, hopefully my back will be in shape for me to put my name in the hat. I had a fantastic time at last years event. Good luck everyone.

I enjoyed last years so much. Bit unfortunately this years dates won't work for me.

It was such a fabulous event.

Going to start talking to wife about this one! It's in our back yard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having the Championship at Disney was a great choice. Lots to do for everyone there including families for those who choose to bring them. Should be a great time. A little different than PGA National, but Disney offers a lot of options. Definitely up for this.

I am looking forward to sign ups!

You and me both. The Doc wants in and the fam is willing to watch Lotte.

You and me both. The Doc wants in and the fam is willing to watch Lotte.

Seeing James and finally meeting the doc would be a great way to wrap up the Bridgestone events for the Ward family if we all got in.

Last edited:
Getting into a Bridgestone would just be incredible for me, especially in my back yard.

I just hope I get a real "A" player this time

I think i got the wife convinced! Going to have to watch this closely for signups!

Well, unless something changes, it doesn't like I will get to participate this year. We ARE going to be at Disney that weekend. My wife and her sister and a few others already booked our rooms for the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. Maybe I will be able to peel away one day and see a few people to say hi.

This is one I think ALOT of people will enjoy. Even following along.

I'll be your partner, but right now best I can offer is B-
Hmm I'll take that into consideration as a "B" game is an improvement

First post updated with signup information.

Back