Non-golf entity sponsoring you

obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
We see non-golf companies sponsor golfers all the time.

Jason Day has Lexus
Jordan Spieth has AT&T
Rory used to have Jumeirah
Beef has Arby's

What company would be the best fit to sponsor you on the course? For me, maybe MS Excel would be a good product since I spend most of my day tracking stuff. Pampers?...last 2 years I've been helping them out a bit. Goya? -> I do like my rice & beans... In the end I think our local Medalla beer would be best. It would also explain the state of my game

5985043096_8fe6b06df0_b.jpg

NOTE: Can't be golf equipment OEMs or even clothing companies that make golf apparel.

U-Haul funds my golf so I'll just make it official.

c28f8caf9d84ebb5b8f23a53fdbd0878.jpg

I go with Skechers because my kids feet grow at an alarming rate and I'm always buying shoes... Intel because I'm a tech geek...Sig Sauer because I love shooting....Amazon because I love audio books and random purchases....Lastly, LifeWay because their selection of devotionals is awesome and my kids love Veggie Tales.

Being that I am in the Navy and I would go for them!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2-3 different ones come tinnd:

Avis: my primary go to business travel car rental

Buffalo Trace: I drink a lot of bourbon

North Face: they make great outdoor gear and clothing that I drfinetely use for golf (Ohio) and always wondered why they wouldn't come up with a golf specific line

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Dave's Gormet (extreme hot sauces), Shiner Bock and / or Skoal.

I can't imagine they'd ever do it, which is half the fun, but it would be weird/cool/fun to be sponsored by Apple.

The Discovery Land Company would be another fun choice.

A more realistic sponsor for me though is someone like Remington (I know a few guys in their Beard Boss campaign), or Miller.

Nick Tahou Hots from Rochester. It's all about the garbage plate. Either 716 or Duffs for chicken wings seeing I'm a buffalonian

I can't imagine they'd ever do it, which is half the fun, but it would be weird/cool/fun to be sponsored by Apple.

The Discovery Land Company would be another fun choice.

A more realistic sponsor for me though is someone like Remington (I know a few guys in their Beard Boss campaign), or Miller.
Why should it be realistic? Isn't this a golf forum?? Although Remington sponsoring you would be $$

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Hendricks gin probably. I also would not have a problem being sponsored by twin peaks or something. The perks would be awesome.

~Rock

I have a Callaway cart bag I won in a raffle. Waste Management is embroidered on it. Maybe they could properly dispose of my golf game

Leonard's, Chipotle and Outback Steakhouse.

I go with Skechers
Now I know how JB feels when we don't follow instructions hahaha; I kid of course buddy

Copenhagen/US Smokeless Tobacco, I had a deal with them when I was rodeoing & would love to do it again. A bourbon distillery due to the amounts I seem to purchase.

Jaguar's of Dallas, not the car lot, the hood ornament lot. Why you ask, have you seen those girls?

Going to support your profits next weekend. Going to one way a truck from Dallas to Philly to drop off a bunch of my oldest daughters debris! Was going to go the PODS route but I like the idea of a road trip in a clap trap truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably Skippy peanut butter... I go through way too much of that stuff.

Target, Ford trucks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Personally I'd prefer Woody's Smokehouse or First State Bank of Salome.

Lamborghini

My former employer: U.S. Army

Personally I'd prefer Woody's Smokehouse or First State Bank of Salome.

Was always confused...is it Woody's or Wally's? Great, but slightly overplayed movie haha

Non-golf entity sponsoring you

Was always confused...is it Woody's or Wally's? Great, but slightly overplayed movie haha

You bite your tongue! Every time that movies comes on and I'm flipping through I have to stop and watch it.

Definitely Woody's.

Back