Help obedt decide what to do tomorrow

Have some fun and play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Play the course. Don't keep score. If the course is open enough do something like play two balls / best ball. Make it fun.

Play and don't keep score. Just go have fun
will def do that, unless of course I par or birdie a hole.

Emart is wise.
true; plus he's been real supportive & helpful

Yes play! And for the record what your going through is the biggest reason why I am afraid to take a lesson.
Most people tell me they end up better than before. I like my instructor a lot. He was caddying for someone in the PR Open and stopped working with him at the practice green to pass and say hi. He cares and is very thorough. My swing is just very messed up, but was consistent enough in its compensations to usually get me by. Think I'll probably wind up taking 10 lessons this year with him...just had to pace myself a little because he's specific about certain things. Hoping to come out a better golfer on the other side of this.

Others have beat me too the right answer, but go have fun.

I'd even suggest not looking at yardages, try curving the ball more than normal (both ways), and try hitting a silly risky shot or two.

Do whatever you need to do to take some pressure off. Play like Bubba, minus the childish ranting, and hit some golf shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Play the course. Don't keep score. If the course is open enough do something like play two balls / best ball. Make it fun.

Good advice tequila.

Blake has some solid advice there. Go have fun, try some silly stuff just to see how hard you can turn the ball or how high you can flop your gap wedge.

Good golf > playing golf badly > not golfing > driving 1 hour to a course you love and not playing.

Just play. Laugh off the bad shots, and who knows, maybe you can regain the magic.

Try to clear your mind, shed the expectations, play and have fun!

Get out there and just swing. Don't over think it.

I say go play. course time is definitely a better way to practice than range time for me... Ball plays different on the course than just hitting down range....

Put the recent struggles out of your mind and play and have fun.

I would definitely say play. Let go of all the swing thoughts jamming your ability, don't even keep score and have fun. Besides, I'm in the new irons ponder and need updates on your Cobra Forged Tec! Enjoy your day!

I say go play, have fun, and don't think about your swing. Just relax and see what happens.

Always the same answer, play if you can!!

Just play! Go out, have fun and shut the brain off from swing thoughts.

Definitely play. Just enjoy it. Have a beverage, or a cigar, or water. Stop, look around and take it in. Have fun.

~Rock

You gotta play! Lots of great advice in here, especially about not keeping score and having fun.

See ball, hit ball. No swing thoughts today!

I've been in a worse rut than you and I say DON'T THINK and just play. The mental side of this game is the hardest and will definitely mess your game up.

Echoing the sentiment of everyone else here...PLAY!

Many weeks of lessons, muscle memory should have taken over by now. Just swing the damn club and have a good time. Let us know how it went!

Obed....the internet says you must play. Heed the internet. :blob:

Go play some golf,enjoy the game

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Back