SWAG List for 2017 THP Championship

That's a lot of awesome SWAG. THP and Budget Golf are going all out on this one.

Swagtastic!

I've said this probably more than once but I have been shopping on Budget Golf for a few years now and I couldn't be happier that they have developed such a great relationship with THP...and so quickly. It makes buying from Budget Golf that much more awesome and this event is one at the top of my list to get into.

That's a great swag list! Can't wait to find out the winners list and when/where!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
This is fricking crazy! Can't believe all that is just for being in the event! Can't wait to see what the winners prizes are. I bet they are epic!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's Swagelishous!

Swagtastic

Wow. Pretty incredible list there. Amazing the winners will be getting more!

Budget golf has came in with a bang this year. So much great stuff.

Holy hell Budget Golf!

Making this event their own and treating it like it should be treated!

What!!! Are you kidding me, that is a haul. I'm sure this will peak some attention from the West.

A LOT more....haha

Dang this is gonna be a really solid championship and probably tough to get into but sign me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dannnngggggggg

Man...I'm loving this partnership between THP and Budget Golf. Budget was the first place I ever bought clubs online, and the first place I look when I'm wanting something.

Wow... That's an incredible haul... Before you even get to play the golf!

Holy cow! I was sure I was looking at the prize for winning!

That's some serious swag!!! Budget Golf is killing it once again!!!

That is a haul! Incredible gesture by Budget Golf. I may need to do a little shopping today. I'm sure Budget Golf has something I "need" :D

Wait that's just to show up? The winners get more? Pure craziness right here!

And I thought we got a haul last year.

Wow, awesome!

Holy cow that is a lot of swag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back