Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally starting to see progress on our land/cabin. Going to be a long summer with being up there most weekends. Luckily there's a RTJ jr design only 15 minutes away when we're done building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This little gem is what keeps the day to day lighthearted for me, best thing ever for giving me the perspective to just go with the flow.

3a5783b74ab04b0db0989a4a257aa324.jpg

1824a0890c1c8e391ad9c9f3bd1ccc37.jpg

7a72aabdc6282913aceadb1743d47e78.jpg

Revenge and American Idol were cancelled.

What a great day. Just happy as can be with how life is progressing. A lot of change going on right now that is going to set me up for a happy and successful life in the future. Just blessed and humbled to be in this situation I am in.

Last edited:
American Idol was so overdue it's not funny. Geez I hated that stupid crap lol

American idol after the first season was annoying. Thank you lord and saviour.

Met today with my financial planner, looks like some decisions I've made and am sticking to will not have me working into my elderly years.

Multiple retirement accounts, and putting as much as I can away will have me obliterating my goal.
Retirement at 54 once sounded as a fairy tale...
It's looking more like reality.

Also, doing to right thing feels good.
I bought a house in auction a month or so ago, it is a rental unit with current renters, a young couple with 2 small children.
I beat out the young wives grandfather, and was going to continue renting to them, well the grandfather contacted me telling me he wanted to gift the house to them.
I signed the title over to the grandfather today, not making one cent, but doing the right thing.
I'm in a real good place right now!

well done CJ, I bet most people would have made a profit out of this

Awesome thing to do, CJ!!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

You're good people CJ.

Wow! CJ that is something else.

That's amazing CJ!!!

Freaking CJ what a classy move

You're as good a dude as they come CJ.

Playing golf with Robman7 tomorrow morning! Looking forward to it.

Awesome thing to do CJ!

My golf buddy is home for the summer from college. I knew I missed her, I just didn't know how much!

Fairway!
IMG_3655_zpsrirb25tt.jpg

Lets go find it and hit it again.....

IMG_3656_zpsanj6fqyv.jpg

Man it's good having my girl home!

JM

That's great JM! Mine is home too. Hoping to get out with her one evening this week.

That's awesome Mojo!!!

Good stuff Johnny!
I hope to catch a pre league 9 with my sons Friday

Without going in to a whole lot of detail, the last few months have been very stressful. It really motivated me though to make a change, which has resulted in me accepting another job and going in a slightly different career path that I'm a lot happier with. A lot less travel and some where I'd love to commit to long term that also puts me back downtown and more in touch with everything. I feel pretty fortunate how things turned out.

THP and golf in general were and are a terrific outlet during the last few months. Nothing beats going to the range, working on the game then getting on THP to let everyone know how much I improved/suck.

At any rate, just a tip of the hat to everyone here and let's keep doing what we do.

Without going in to a whole lot of detail, the last few months have been very stressful. It really motivated me though to make a change, which has resulted in me accepting another job and going in a slightly different career path that I'm a lot happier with. A lot less travel and some where I'd love to commit to long term that also puts me back downtown and more in touch with everything. I feel pretty fortunate how things turned out.

THP and golf in general were and are a terrific outlet during the last few months. Nothing beats going to the range, working on the game then getting on THP to let everyone know how much I improved/suck.

At any rate, just a tip of the hat to everyone here and let's keep doing what we do.

Congrats Chris! Happy for you buddy.

This is awesome stuff man. Happy to hear things are going well for you. Congrats and good luck with the new job and career path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back