Staff Bags & Using Them

I always enjoy carrying the full staff bag on a hilly long course. It's a great experience really

I can taste the sarcasm coming off my computer screen. Lol.

I just saw this in person today!!
c96f6e4a6b0db7c856d9d5772c584db6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a 2015 Titleist Staff Bag at the start of March, sold it about 2 weeks ago for the new Ping Pioneer Cart Bag. I hated the staff bag, it looked great but was so heavy, it kept falling from my clic gear (even with the tour bag bracket) and was so glad to see it go, never will I fall into the trap again of buying a staff bag. I've seen the future and it's a Ping Pioneer Cart Bag.

I bought a 2015 Titleist Staff Bag at the start of March, sold it about 2 weeks ago for the new Ping Pioneer Cart Bag. I hated the staff bag, it looked great but was so heavy, it kept falling from my clic gear (even with the tour bag bracket) and was so glad to see it go, never will I fall into the trap again of buying a staff bag. I've seen the future and it's a Ping Pioneer Cart Bag.

Yea the staff bags are definitely heavy. Only time mine will come out is if I know I am riding. Anytime I walk, one of my stand bags comes with me and a few clubs will stay at home as well.

Picked mine up on Rakuten for what I hope is just under $300 this morning. Needed a pick me up in a bad way and this is sure to do it. Based on all my research, it should be here in about 2 weeks.

Would love to see some pictures once it comes in. I got both my staff bag and stand bags for just under 260 shipped along with 4 POM headcovers.

I still have my old Mizuno Staff bag from back in the day when I was an Assistant Pro, it's got my name on it and everything. It sits in my office now, but if I came across at a new Big Berth Staff bag at the right price, I'd pick one up again.

Where is the best place to shop for staff bags? Would love a Bridgestone or even cobra one.

I own one staff bag, an old Disney one. I will break it out for Love is in the Air this year, but that's it. Otherwise it stays in my office.

Where is the best place to shop for staff bags? Would love a Bridgestone or even cobra one.

Agree that eBay is pretty good. Got my Fuji bag half price on their website. Bridgestone bags usually hold their value pretty well unless you find an amazing deal. I got my Cobra display bag for under $100 new. It is the same size as the staff bag with less pockets and no shoulder strap. It just holds extra clubs and putters so it was perfect.

This beauty came in today. I think that I am going to have my name embroidered on it if I can find someone that I feel sure can do it without messing it up.

ugaqenu2.jpg

Be the ball!!

I love this bag. Can you even buy this one?

I gamed both mine for about a year each.....they now sit on either side of my 65" TV as a constant reminder of the amazing gift I was given.

This is not helping my temptations.......

The timing is so bad right not, but the want is trying so hard to win.
I just got a text from the wife 5 mins ago our countertops are to be in this weekend. So this whole kitchen remodel has put a hold on staff bag purchases right now....

But, dang it I want that!!! lol

The timing is so bad right not, but the want is trying so hard to win.
I just got a text from the wife 5 mins ago our countertops are to be in this weekend. So this whole kitchen remodel has put a hold on staff bag purchases right now....

this bag is on my want list as well. my purchase may be a bday present to myself in aug.

I'm thinking the staff bag I have needs to make the trip to Branson. I've never used and seems like the perfect place.

I always dream of owning a staff bag, but yet to pull the trigger on one. Hope to change that soon.

I may never actually use this bag, but I am not ruling it out either.

174665d284f1496ab562d7abbfd362c4.jpg

d757f2cce189d18812db0f2acc90205e.jpg

f2b399550dc539a8be244b823acf52ff.jpg

dc52f5bea380700b7d0baf82b42a029c.jpg

f44d25d0587fc0f0d362d1f1d888a682.jpg

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1435495781500.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1435495781500.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
I had a staff bag once and liked it a lot. I feel that when you see someone with leather staff bag then normally they must be a decent golfer. I feel that anyone can use a staff bag it just depends on the money they want to spend.

Yes he is helping, THP style. When we see great looking stuff and you say you want it we all say "GO GET IT".

You won't find any other kind of help with temptations here.

Thinking of this one to house my CMB's when I get them and XTD driver

8f27b345281c40e6558c0862b0c4b523.jpg

Latest addition a 2014 Callaway Greenbrier Classic Staff Bag......
callaway%20greenbrier%20staff.jpg

Here's another picture of the new Big Bertha Greenbrier Classic Bag
b5c0cd2e-65d0-44f9-b748-e8c455be4962.jpg

,Mike.

Last edited:
Next to the Arnie 50th anniversary masters staff bag, this one is my favorite

Next to the Arnie 50th anniversary masters staff bag, this one is my favorite

My main Staff Bag is the 2013 Masters Staff Bag but I do have the 2014 Arnie 50th Anniversary Masters Driver Headcover....
SAM_3602.jpg
SAM_3596.jpg

,Mike.

Back