THP Invitational-Olde Stonewall Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

is anyone coming in on thursday? the cheapest flights for me come in on thursday morning and I could be available for a thursday round too if anyone else want to make it a longer weekend.

I could be down for a monday round too .

so my schedule would look something like that

18 Thursday afternoon
18 in ohio and 18 at old stonewall on Friday
the invitational on Saturday
18 or 36 on Sunday
18 on Monday

is anyone else planning on a n extended weekend?

I'll be in Thursday afternoon.

Final Payment sent today! Its getting closer!!

5 weeks! Very excite!

Airline reservations made arriving Thursday afternoon. Man, is it a pain flying out of Pensacola. I love the little airport, but everywhere is through at least one stop with layover and plane changes, and expensive. I was spoiled by living near a hub like Atlanta--lots of competition and lots of choices.

Looking forward to this trip! Playing golf and meeting a BUNCH of THP'ers sounds like a fantastic weekend!!

if anyone is looking for a place to stay for the event, I have a two double beds room and I would like to share the costs with someone.

it is not the hotel chosen by THP but is just next door and will be much cheaper, tell me if you are interested.

Airline reservations made arriving Thursday afternoon. Man, is it a pain flying out of Pensacola. I love the little airport, but everywhere is through at least one stop with layover and plane changes, and expensive. I was spoiled by living near a hub like Atlanta--lots of competition and lots of choices.
My mom lives there (well Gulf Breeze) and it i so expensive to fly in and out of there compared to others. But the good side, you can go from the plane to your car in about 5 minutes if you have a carry on. Maybe the only single concourse airport I've been to in the last 20 years. It is truly in and out.

Final payment sent!

Super excited for LIITA that is coming up here soon...but this event is really sneaking up. Just over a month out from 60 THPers storming the castle!

Is anyone still interested in playing Totteridge on Sunday morning?

I cant wait to get to PA, it will be awesome.

I am still looking for someone to bunk and share the hotel costs

Is anyone still interested in playing Totteridge on Sunday morning?
You guys are going to LOVE Totter. That facility is top-notch.

You guys are going to LOVE Totter. That facility is top-notch.
Man, Totteridge is gonna be a haul to get to from Stonewall. Prob 1-2 hours depending on traffic.

Man really looking forward to this.

Just booked some Pirates tickets for that Friday night.

I will have to drop out of this event. I am in the middle of a move and I cannot afford to attend this event and pay for a new lace at the same time. I tried doing the math and having a roof over my head wins every time. I know I am in three extra round events, and now there are three open spots.

Sorry to hear that ET. Good luck with the move.

Anyone have an extra bed/couch etc. in their room for this event? The person I was suppose to share a room with backed out (the room was in their name), I am ideally looking to drive up Thursday night and then leave Saturday. Any help is much appreciated.

There is an opening for the Friday round at 1pm if anyone is interested.

Anyone have an extra bed/couch etc. in their room for this event? The person I was suppose to share a room with backed out (the room was in their name), I am ideally looking to drive up Thursday night and then leave Saturday. Any help is much appreciated.
I do, pm me for more info

Back