The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots fans. That haven't set foot on soil closer to 1500 miles from Gillette Stadium.
That holds even MORE true for Dallas fans, btw. I'm not a single-team bandwagoner hater here. :)

Moving.

/Rant

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Moving.

/Rant

That will be my rant soon too haha currently house searching / getting this place ready for sale

That will be my rant soon too haha currently house searching / getting this place ready for sale

Luckily, it's only a two bedroom apartment. The thought of a full house brings tears to my OCD eyes haha.

Best of luck BTW haha.

I looking forward to moving one more time. I'm going to stay where I'm at for about 6 more years to get all the boys through college and then the wife and I are packing up and making our final move to Southern Pines or Pinehurst. I will still have the same drive to work, about 45 minutes, but I absolutely love that area and it will be where I enjoy my retirement.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

That is scary Tom. A similar murder happened here recently although they think it was a domestic dispute.

Yeah, particularly that it potentially happened in broad daylight. We usually have people there at that hour too on Saturday mornings. Sent out a warning letter to staff to tell them to be smart about strange people and cars in our parking lot.

Between my Windows Phone, Surface 3 Pro, and desktop everything important is synced. Work gives me fits (they actively block the direct link) but I can download/upload from the OneDrive website easily enough. I can take a photo and then go to my desktop and it's there pretty darn quick (depending on your Wi-Fi speeds). Came in handy for a permit I had to file for today that required photographic evidence.

Same here. I can take a photo of a test setup and by the time I'm at my desk I can download it right away for any reports. Same goes for documents, I can work on something at work, come home and make any last second changes if needed. Plus unlike drop box I got over a Tb of storage for free.

come to the realization that I will never be a scratch golfer. Man what a bummer.

come to the realization that I will never be a scratch golfer. Man what a bummer.

You won't even be close.

And the vast majority of LPGA players aren't scratch or better either since they don't swing 100 MPH.

Learn something every day.

You won't even be close.

And the vast majority of LPGA players aren't scratch or better either since they don't swing 100 MPH.

Learn something every day.
Listen at below 100mph you guys are garbage plain and simple. USGA told me so . Dear god some things just cant be explained haha guess scratch isn't good anyways

Last edited:

You just keep hitting that Yonex off the deck and you'll see scratch in no time. Just swing harder.

I will loan you some SS my friend.

wait... what is all that, sounds like I missed a funny thread

I need to take Jmans advice and realize it's better to just smile and walk by

Today's rant: This is not a picture of three bunkers...

48c979e998e3b6b2605c4fdc39cb351d.jpg

Training that has nothing to do with my job. Why does this company insist on training courses that have nothing to do with our line of business. I do not need training on ftc trading regulations and volcker rules when I am an accountant in the Insurance division. I get like 10 of these a month for rules and regulations that have nothing to do with us.

I can't figure out how to get better! I'm just going to sit here and SCRATCH my head

wait... what is all that, sounds like I missed a funny thread

No you didn't. I just lost like 30 minutes of my life and all I figured out was that I will probably never ever be even decent at golf. At least I have the swing speed though, so I'm half way there I guess

I can't figure out how to get better! I'm just going to sit here and SCRATCH my head

Unless you can scratch your head at 100mph you'll never really be scratching your head.

Just heard the news I was dreading for the last couple months. Our youngest has been battling ear infections regularly for the past few months and we recently discovered he's allergic to penicillin which had us in the ER last week. Because of his allergy, the only option left for us is tubes in his ears. It's not a major surgery but it's still a surgery for my 1 year old and I hate it. My 5 year old had the same surgery when he was 1 but it still doesn't make it easier

Sorry to hear that Phil. Hope it goes smoothly and fixes all his ear issues

Just heard the news I was dreading for the last couple months. Our youngest has been battling ear infections regularly for the past few months and we recently discovered he's allergic to penicillin which had us in the ER last week. Because of his allergy, the only option left for us is tubes in his ears. It's not a major surgery but it's still a surgery for my 1 year old and I hate it. My 5 year old had the same surgery when he was 1 but it still doesn't make it easier

The thing is, he will be out of pain and future ear infections. Ear infections have to be uncomfortable as hades so think of the relief he will get. Hoping for the little fellow to feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back