Hitting the road Michigan Slice style

sabig27

Reaction score
Handicap
A friend was kind enough to give my family a free weeks stay at timeshare in Vegas. To save money, we are making the 16 hour road trip instead of flying. Starting now and getting there by 5pm tomorrow. My 10 and 15 Year old are already asking if we are there yet, lol.

may the Michigan Slice force be with you. Enjoy vegas.

Safe travels and have some fun

A friend was kind enough to give my family a free weeks stay at timeshare in Vegas. To save money, we are making the 16 hour road trip instead of flying. Starting now and getting there by 5pm tomorrow. My 10 and 15 Year old are already asking if we are there yet, lol.

Yes sir, you will be hearing that a lot! Safe trip and have fun.

Safe travels!

Thanks everyone. Just made it into Susanville California for gas and pit stop. About 40 percent done.

Safe travels

have fun on your trip especially on the way home.

Arrived in Reno Nevada. 50 percent done.

Curgently in Hawthorne Nevada. Do u know they have dragonflys the size of helicopters here.

Only about two hours from Vegas stopping in Beaty Nevada. Area 51 is off to the east but I haven't seen any aliens yet.

Safe travels..is there enough space in the trunk for the kids when they get too annoying? :smile:

have fun and enjoy the ride !!!!!

Thanks, we arrived safely and are enjoying ourselves after some good sleep last night.

Back