Golf Unfiltered Interview with Cut Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP Radio Network is filled with a variety of shows and new to the network is the Golf Unfiltered show with Adam Fonseca. The show brings new and interesting topics and interviews from the world of golf and THP is honored to have it as part of our lineup.

This episode Adam welcomes Sam Uisprapassorn and Matt Johnson of Cut Golf Co. to talk about their new golf ball line and subscription service.

Sam, Matt and Adam talk about the origins of the startup, the story behind the name “Cut Golf,” and more on their background in golf equipment. They discuss where Cut Golf can fit in a massively saturated golf ball market, including the unique nature of their golf ball subscription service.

Join the fun by listening at the link below or if you are on the THP Mobile App, click the THP Radio button on the bottom. As always you can find THP Radio on iTunes or Google Play at The Hackers Paradise or whatever platform is your favorite of choice for podcasts.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/golf-unfiltered-welcomes-cut-golf/

Very enjoyable episode. Definitely some very solid price points for their products. Pretty cool that they are literally set up in a garage at this point. Wish them the best of luck!

Another good listen with Adam. It was great to hear some of the background of the company. The pricing is awesome and there is no shipping. Hopefully we start hearing good things about them and they have great success.

Sam and Matt were really nice guys and seem to be excited and engaged in their new venture. The ball subscription model is definitely a unique approach, and the addition of a direct-buy option was smart on their part. I'm still curious as to the origins of the golf balls they are using and hope they don't go the way of the Kirkland Signatures.

I have a question and maybe it's better in the other thread regarding these balls, but assuming they have great success and people really buy into them. How will their success impact the other golf ball companies? Could it force Callaway, Titleist or Taylormade to cut the prices of their golf balls?

This was a really good listen. The guys seem to know that they are filling a very specific place in the golf ball market and they're not trying to be everything to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed listening to this and I'm really impressed with their process so far. The fact that they're doing this out of the garage and putting in the time on social really blowing up their product is awesome and with a day job! I'm actually pretty interested in hearing the feedback on the product now and wish them the best of luck, like mentioned above, I also hope it's not a KS situation.

Back