Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

I'm out of town, mobile, and stuck in all day meetings. Some how, some way I'll be getting an email in though. This is too good to pass up, and I'm STILL blown away by the price.

I want to sign up for this so bad, but the date just isn't working in my favor. I cant wait to follow along, I just know this is going to be super special for those that get selected. Good Luck guys!

The dates won't work for me either, good luck all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

don't forget everyone, big sign-up day is tomorrow at 1pm!

(wrings hands with evil grin, reveling in his masterful manipulation in guaranteeing himself a spot in quite possibly the greatest thp event ever. you will be mine, custom project x shaft. oh yes, you will be mine! bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!)

T minus 3 hours and 48 minutes. So stoked!

Its taking forever for 1pm Eastern to get here today.

Under 3 hours!!

Aiming to get into this one for sure! Good luck everyone...

Just re-read the OP. There are only 7 spots in this! Oof! I thought it was 9 for some reason. Confidence level just plummeted! On a brighter note, I just looked up flights to San Diego out of my new small-market airport and I can get out there for under $500. Was expecting worse.

I'm so pumped for this! Anxiously watching the clock until it's 1:00

Just re-read the OP. There are only 7 spots in this! Oof! I thought it was 9 for some reason. Confidence level just plummeted! On a brighter note, I just looked up flights to San Diego out of my new small-market airport and I can get out there for under $500. Was expecting worse.

Yes sir. We completely wish we could bring more, but due to the nature of the event and the customization that will take place, 7 was almost pushing it. THP wishes that everybody could come and the good news is that more events are right on the horizon.

Good luck guys. This one is too close to my daughters bdays for me to jump in, but will follow along as always. Such an awesome and unique experience. Thank you THP for making these types of events possible.

This is exciting. Only a little over 2 hours to go.

Good luck today!

Good luck to those hoping for a spot...what a great option!

Gonna put my name out there for that lucky punch, I am as everyone is excited to that 1 pm eastern time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already got my email typed up just need to hit send. This is really a cant miss event anyone who gets in looks to have a truly unique experience.

Saved as a draft...ready to go! T-minus 48 minutes!

Under 30 minutes now... :clap:

Good luck today guys. What an amazing event here. Wish I could jump in on this.

Good luck guys! This one sounds amazing. I really wish I could give it a shot (not the least of which is that THP events in San Diego are incredible), but no way I can make the dates work.

Almost time.

Swinging for the fences.

Back