Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use Callaway golf gloves? What's your favorite?

Looking to rep our sponsor at #TheGauntlet in every way possible.

Heard great things about the ones that slide on - no Velcro.

Heard great things about the ones that slide on - no Velcro.

Interesting. I've always enjoyed the velcro because some gloves fit better in the fingers and not the palm, so I'd use the velcro to adjust. I'll have to check them out.

Dawn Patrol. $9.99 and you're welcome.

Interesting. I've always enjoyed the velcro because some gloves fit better in the fingers and not the palm, so I'd use the velcro to adjust. I'll have to check them out.

I'm similar as I also think the non Velcro are easier to adjust and also to take off but everything I've read and heard has been overwhelmingly positive.

X Spann (no velcro strap) are great unless you sweat profusely and must constantly remove them. Apex Tours are great for sweaty hands like I have but they wear out pretty fast. I have 2 cheaper Fusion Pro gloves that are somewhat thicker and have lasted me 50 rounds without showing skin.

Dawn Patrol. $9.99 and you're welcome.

Even better
5165f6a4a94e8bfc44f7fad170075b53.jpg

X Spann (no velcro strap) are great unless you sweat profusely and must constantly remove them.

Welp.... That eliminates those from competition lol

Dawn Patrol gloves are the best glove I have ever worn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you could be stupid dangerous with it and would love the heck out of it. Great club for someone with touch and imagination IMO.
I'll go ahead and order one

I'll go ahead and order one

Love it, and I honestly think you will too! Such a fantastic club around the greens when you need to throw it up and drop it like a bag of rocks.

Note: I don't use this from the fairway unless I MUST hit it short sided.

Love it, and I honestly think you will too! Such a fantastic club around the greens when you need to throw it up and drop it like a bag of rocks.

Note: I don't use this from the fairway unless I MUST hit it short sided.
Ordering in the AM. On way to tequila tasting with client. May end up with more of I order tonight

Ordering in the AM. On way to tequila tasting with client. May end up with more of I order tonight

Could be dangerous for sure!

You know my address. Don't be afraid to get things shipped here hehe

You had me at tequila tasting.

I hate glove shopping, my wrists are small yet my hands aren't, so inevitably I have to cinch the hell out of the velcro to get them to fit right.

The Callaway Dawn Patrol is the best fitting glove for me that I have found.

Wilson Staff. Irons, woods, putters, bag, balls. Everything, basically.

Add to that based on review and pics... Ping iE1s and Srixon Z545s (especially black finish).

Wilson Staff. Irons, woods, putters, bag, balls. Everything, basically.

Add to that based on review and pics... Ping iE1s and Srixon Z545s (especially black finish).
I will own another set if W/S irons. In a dream world, W/S blades.

4d7c7e0c73daa4d652074e2c9b05fb66.jpg

I will own another set if W/S irons. In a dream world, W/S blades.
The Tour 100s are fantastic looking, and can be had for a decent price on the bay. Also can find the prior FG62s - those were pretty.

I haven't given up on either of those, or the V4s, but my Legacy W/S setup will be my established W/S hoard for a while.

a 48* cb rotex 2.0 to bend to 49* or 50* to bend to 49*. I think I need the bounce, so probably 48*. I'm finding myself in an awkward spot between my pw and 52* and not able to dial in < full swings with the pw. the top end of my bag will be d/3w turned up to 4w loft/4h. d is 250, 4w is 240 off the tee 220 off the deck, and 4h is 215 off the tee 205 off the deck, and 5i is 190-195. so I feel like that gapping is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back