Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

One of those things that makes you giggle like a school girl!

It's not everyday someone say here go pick 14 clubs and we'll build them for you. Them show up in Myrtle effing Beach and game the hell out of them! If this doesn't get you fired up! Nothing will.... EVER!

It's not everyday someone say here go pick 14 clubs and we'll build them for you. Them show up in Myrtle effing Beach and game the hell out of them! If this doesn't get you fired up! Nothing will.... EVER!
Well said!

We aim to please. It gets overshadowed and the word "deserve" rears its ugly head at times, but at the end of the day, its all about making people smile. All we can do is try our hardest and hope people like what we come up with.

I think 3 shaft choices is all I could possibly handle. I'm actually a bit relieved. And excited! This news almost rivals the Fresh Prince of Bel Air post I read earlier.

~Rock

Great clubs, great venues, great golf and a bunch of great guys to share it with. Plus a journey you can look back on and be proud of.

eebe1cc2361d9d8d2984ec83d6ba58944731348e4ae3f4d5bae5a3cce8c2c4a2_zps2ct14gdw.jpg

Nice! Must keep rule 1 in mind, must keep rule 1 in mind must keep....... I'm typically that guy!
That's why I am here to be the boot in your arse if you need it.

I appreciate it a ton! I'll admit I don't always see the forest through the trees. But my heart is all in.

And not just myrtle beach. The best one-two combo in the whole area! The stories that will be told! The shots that will be hit! The Legacy that will be born!

Gentlemen,
Part of creating your Legacy is having the tools to put you in the best possible situation to get the job done. Sometimes it's a mental thing, sometimes it's a need and other times it's just a want. All things are part of YOUR Legacy. This week you will hear from your Captain and it will be all about your equipment. Here is what I can tell you.

1. You have already made your irons and shaft choices. THose are being built as we speak.
2. You will be choosing irons, wedges, hybrids, fairway woods, drivers and putters.
3. You will have 2-3 shaft choices (graphite) for each of these options.
4. There are not other choices outside of these shafts and these will be the clubs put in play that weekend.
5. When your order is submitted, there are no changes that can be made, so make sure its final.
6. Remember that small tweaks are okay (length, lie, etc).

Your captains are your sound board and can guide you through the process. Use them to your advantage. They know the gear. Have access to get questions answered. And of course have been through equipment ordering from THP before. They are smart, and that is why we chose them.

Your Legacy is about to get real. Two words of advice.
1. Dont overthink it.
2. If you overthink it, remember rule #1.
This brings me right back to last year and I am so excited for these guys. It's definitely a little overwhelming when you have so many options to choose from so limiting it a bit is probably not the worst thing in the world. I have no doubt that these 2 awesome companies will give options that will fit everyone across the board. Like JB said, do not overthink it. You all know your games and you all know what works for you. Play something that you will be comfortable picking up on Friday and playing on competitive rounds for 2 days. I won't tell anyone what to play and what not to play because this is YOUR LEGACY, not mine or anyone else's but there are alot of great resources and threads on THP with this equipment in it and plenty of great folks here who are more than willing to help out with any questions or concerns you may have, myself included and that goes for both teams.

Thanks for the equipment heads up JB. I'd be lying if I said it hasn't been weighing heavily on my mind.

I'm skipping for joy right now! Really excited to talk to Mike about this. I know JB says not to overthink it, but I'll be honest, I know I will overthink the hell out of it. Everyday that passes, is another day closer to THPLegacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Equipment ordering is always so exciting. Bet not too many of you have ordered 14 clubs fitted to your specs all at once before.

I hate to be that guy. Are Utility Irons available to us? Thanks

I hate to be that guy. Are Utility Irons available to us? Thanks

I would suggest waiting for the menu of choices. All will be revealed.

Equipment ordering is always so exciting. Bet not too many of you have ordered 14 clubs fitted to your specs all at once before.
This is one cherry THP is popping for me!

I would suggest waiting for the menu of choices. All will be revealed.
Hahaha ok, just a little amped up and had my bag figured out during the commute. All based on dreams and speculation of course. It's fun times!

Hahaha ok, just a little amped up and had my bag figured out during the commute. All based on dreams and speculation of course. It's fun times!

Dude, let me just say I love watching your journey through all of this.

Well, this has definitely brightened my Tuesday. I look at the calendar a couple of times per week, realizing how close this is. Getting ready to make equipment decisions (hopefully smart ones) really is exciting. Having followed prior MC build-up and Grandaddy fitting posts, I am literally smiling, realizing I have an opportunity to do something similar, and as T2G so excellently stated, game the hell out of these clubs, all while competing with, and having one helluva a good time with fellow THPers.

Please, don't pinch me. I don't want to wake up quite yet.

Edit: please forgive the stream of conciousness in the above.

Dude, let me just say I love watching your journey through all of this.
Thanks dude! appreciate it.

Playing catch up and just saw the awesome equipment news. Looking forward to seeing offerings there are and what everyone ends up choosing.
And REALLY looking forward to yelling at guys when they try to over think it

#9 is a hole id rather forget. So much trouble and so misplaced.

I know one captain who is pumped about this! I am sure the other is just as much.
You guys will have your teams ready!

Absolutely chomping at the bit to get the equipment choices! The sooner I start over thinking, the sooner I can get over it and select.

Back