The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Wow, wow, WOW!!!!!

Looking forward to the contests, this would be awesome....miss don't on (after being selected for the Florida Taylormade event)

This would be an absolutely amazing first THP event to be involved in. I think my game is getting better and would love to bring it to help Jman win that belt for us all. I am very willing to sit on a plane for 12 hours just to get involved into one of these great events.

Don't forget guys - gotta be in the Albatross Club to win.

Don't forget guys - gotta be in the Albatross Club to win.

got the ball marker and will be using it today in league, telling the Hackers Paradise story...

Every time I see this thread pop up I can't help but think of Morgan telling us the story about the purse and all the comfort station goodies that fit in it . hahahahahahahahaha!

Bring on the #ZooCrew! :)

Every time I see this thread pop up I can't help but think of Morgan telling us the story about the purse and all the comfort station goodies that fit in it . hahahahahahahahaha!

Bring on the #ZooCrew! :)
Wardy has already been coaching me on comfort station 101. I'm going to have to lose about 50 lbs heading into this because I'll probably gain it all back.

Wardy has already been coaching me on comfort station 101. I'm going to have to lose about 50 lbs heading into this because I'll probably gain it all back.
Dude, as hot as you've been, I think you'll burn off the Cals. no problemo! #mvp

#TRUTH

Its funny you mention that for two reasons.
1. I plan on losing 25 lbs before #TheGrandaddy
2. Where is all the comfort station talk? I read the forum every day and you guys always seem to be talking about golf and THP Events and I never see it. Am I just missing the threads?

Pistachio ice cream bars.....
Breakfast Sliders....
BBQ Pork sliders.....
Chili something wraps.....

Yeah, there's plenty of greatness you'll be surrounded by, and the food is included!

Oh, the pistachio ice cream bars....

Pistachio ice cream bars.....
Breakfast Sliders....
BBQ Pork sliders.....
Chili something wraps.....

Yeah, there's plenty of greatness you'll be surrounded by, and the food is included!

Oh, the pistachio ice cream bars....

And when you finish your round, there's Hideaway staff greeting you with the warmest smiles, handing you that mango scented towel, and asking if there's anything else you need.

The service and hospitality of the Staff is really something that isn't talked about a lot, but should be!

Its funny you mention that for two reasons.
1. I plan on losing 25 lbs before #TheGrandaddy
2. Where is all the comfort station talk? I read the forum every day and you guys always seem to be talking about golf and THP Events and I never see it. Am I just missing the threads?
I've missed it as well, which bums me out because I plan on putting a hurting on some ice cream bars!

I've missed it as well, which bums me out because I plan on putting a hurting on some ice cream bars!
It involves a frozen snickers and a jar of peanut butter, I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

It involves a frozen snickers and a jar of peanut butter, I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
Sounds like a good convo for the thread. Seems to be some humor in there.

Post deleted. Im out...

Official prep for this event might have include the consumption of 6 ice cream bars before they melt during a round. Dealing with elevated blood sugar levels and how they effect the golf swing maybe the key for team redemption.

Official prep for this event might have include the consumption of 6 ice cream bars before they melt during a round. Dealing with elevated blood sugar levels and how they effect the golf swing maybe the key for team redemption.

I've tried to play golf after drinking a tall energy drink before...putting became difficult haha. #shakeyhands

Full transparency here in #TheGrandaddyofemAll it's the crown jewel and THE biggest baddest and best event THP has or has ever had IMO, and I do not just say that because I'm blessed enough to be in.

Inclusion is what I have preached, and inclusion is what will happen.

I'm well beyond all on board with that statement.

Transparency is good....no great.

Now if/when the talk turns to sock color and khaki shade I will be laughing....hard.

I've tried to play golf after drinking a tall energy drink before...putting became difficult haha. #shakeyhands

#ZooCrew will let you drink all the energy drinks you want.

If you're playing Rhi, get ready for the hard stuff. You were warned!

Post deleted. Im out...
I saw the post and fully agree with the message. The conversation in question was after the Saturday round of the king before I was in the grandaddy, after Kirsten had commented on wardy's eating habits at the grandaddy. I gave him a hard time about it, and that's really all the conversation was.

Being in the grandaddy, I will fully embrace the transparency and inclusion my captain has talked about.

Transparency is good....no great.

Now if/when the talk turns to sock color and khaki shade I will be laughing....hard.
"We should do the THP Green Swiftwick socks."
"I'll take the zeros."
"But then you won't see them."
"Good point........."

#ZooCrew will let you drink all the energy drinks you want.

If you're playing Rhi, get ready for the hard stuff. You were warned!

Does Rhi like Fireball? :alien:

Back