Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

HOLY CRAP!

I just did a Tiger fist pump at my desk!

So stoked!!!

Looking forward to getting a round in with you again! I'm so excited! Congrats everyone! Now to look at flights and put my vacation on the calendar!

Oh my bageezies!

Congrats guys. You found a golden ticket. Have fun and I can't wait to follow along.

Congrats guys.

Congrats everyone. I'm sure it'll be a fantastic experience

Awwwwwww WHAT!?

I'm prepared to GEEK out over all the tech and knowledge that lies ahead. You KNOW I'll bust my ass to bring it all to the forum!

Congrats winners, that's going to be an awesome event!!!

Those 7 that got in. Better make sure you have Tapatalk installed, because there will be thousands of people on THP waiting to read the live update thread as it happens.

Congrats guys!

if you have never been to a smaller event like this, you are in for a real treat!

Congrats:
Participants
Awkward Silence
Jman
StanTheCaddy
cpljohnst
SkiBumGolfer
chumphries
Spivey

Those 7 that got in. Better make sure you have Tapatalk installed, because there will be thousands of people on THP waiting to read the live update thread as it happens.

Not only that, I am really excited to see the updates as they put the test shafts through their paces and keep us involved in the whole month leading up to it as well.

Congrats to all!

Congrats to the selected. Glad to see Ryan made it knew how much you wanted in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to getting a round in with you again! I'm so excited! Congrats everyone! Now to look at flights and put my vacation on the calendar!

Was really excited when I saw that you were on there too, Barry! Definitely excited to tee it up again, really enjoyed our practice round at Championsgate last year.

Hell, I'm getting a new phone. This 3 year old piece of crapola is not going to cut it for this insane event!

WHAAAAAAAT!!!! I can't believe I got in!!!! I'm sooooooo pumped! I can't wait for this experience and share everything with THP!

Congratulations guys...very, very cool event.

If you guys get a chance let Project X know on Twitter that you are excited you got in. Just tag @THPGolf as well. THey are so excited for this event.

Congrats to the chosen 7!!!

Congrats guys!! Can't wait to follow along.

Enjoy, gentlemen

Congrats fellas! Looking forward to following along!

Awwwwwww WHAT!?

I'm prepared to GEEK out over all the tech and knowledge that lies ahead. You KNOW I'll bust my ass to bring it all to the forum!

I'm super excited to see you are in James! I can't wait to learn about shafts, which I know next to nothing about, from you and the Project X guys. Lead up is going to be fun and a learning experience too. I'll be leaning on you for the shaft testing part. You've got so much experience in testing you'll help point us in the right direction in what to look for regarding feedback. I know the Project X guys will be heavily involved, but again so glad you'll be along with us to!

Solid group of participants. Enjoy the experience!

Still. Smiling.

Back