Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

Good luck everyone! I'm so excited that the folks at Project X just seem so excited about this and are really rolling out the red carpet for us.

It's odd...my hands are almost shaking getting ready to hit send on my email.

That is fairly normal for these big THP Events. We truly wish we could take everybody, but unfortunately some will be left out. We apologize for that and can offer more chances at great events throughout the year.

my 10 minutes warning just went off

really wish I could enter this but it's not in the cards for me. good luck everyone who will be entering!

I will post in this thread when signups are officially open.

Can you imagine how awesome this would be if its your first THP event. Pulling for you buddy

And to think, this isn't even first come first serve sign ups like in the old days :)

Signups are officially open.

Just remember to have all of the info in the first post in your email or it will not be counted.
Also remember that if you do not get your name called a bit later, you will automatically be put on the waiting list.

Good luck everybody.

waiting to hit send :clap:

I hit send!

Good luck everybody!

email away!

Signups are officially open.

Just remember to have all of the info in the first post in your email or it will not be counted.
Also remember that if you do not get your name called a bit later, you will automatically be put on the waiting list.

Good luck everybody.

Done. thank you THP & TT for making this event happen. Good luck to everyone who enters

Good Luck all!

Good luck all!

Boom goes the email...now time for lunch and some relaxing :bulgy-eyes:

sent , good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pin pulled, email is over the wall! Good luck folks, I know this is a hot ticket so I'm not gonna form any expectations!

Email sent. Good luck everybody. Fingers crossed I get lucky and make it in, but I'll be following along for sure if I'm not selected. Thank you Project X and THP for bringing this opportunity to us members!

I'm on it like a chicken on a Junebug!

Good luck everybody, this is just a phenomenal event!

My name is in her hat.

Back