2017 Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By Budget Golf and Golf Pride Grips

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Major Season for 2017 kicks off this week and that means another awesome THP Major Contest! This one has multiple prizes and it is easy to enter. This will also be the thread that we use for all of the tournament talk all week long.
Masters-Logo.jpg

Like most of our major challenges, your job will be to pick a player and depending on how they finish, you could be a winner.

The Prizes
Thanks to Budget Golf and Golf Pride Grips, the prizes are off the charts awesome and we are excited for THPers to win.

Grand Prize Winner - One of the two limited edition Staff Bags below courtesy of Budget Golf. If you have not checked out their store yet, don't forget THPers have a special coupon and it can be found on the home page on the right hand side to use anytime you want. The Grand Prize winner will also be the first consumer in the US to receive a set of Golf Pride Align grips (MCC Align Plus 4). You read that right, the first consumer in the country to have a full set of the new Align grips that THP TV featured in our PGA Show Coverage and if you have not seen that video, it's hysterical and must watch and can be found here. Interesting stat, the last 10 Masters Champions all chose Golf Pride Grips.

Runner Up Winner - The second limited edition Staff Bag.

Untitled-1-M.jpg

How to Enter:
Your job is very easy. You have to pick the winner of the tournament. You get one golfer and you will post it in this thread and your goal is to predict who will win.

In the event of a tie, the winners will be chosen randomly out of all that tied.

Here are the rules
Only one entry per person.
Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP Forum.
Your entry must be turned in before the tournament starts.

Your Entry
All you have to do is post in this thread, who you think will win the tournament. That is it.

Good luck and we hope you follow along to the tournament with everybody here, it should be a lot of fun!

That's awesome! I'm going spieth to redeem himself from last year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Rickie Fowler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Entry - Rory McIlroy.

Rory McIlroy gets the career slam. Thank you THP, Budget Golf, and Golf Pride Grips!

Going with Rory Mcilroy.

Last edited:
Adam Hadwin for the win! Represent Canada!!!

Dustin Johnson is my pick.

Phil Mickelson!

Adam Hadwin for the win! Represent Canada!!!

LOL that was going to be my pick in an attempt to avoid a large tie-breaker draw. I'll wait until the bitter end to see where the odds lie.

Going with Jordan Spieth

Justin Rose

Dustin Johnson

Im going with matsuyama.

I am going with Justin Thomas.

Dustin Johnson for me.

Rickie Fowler FTW!

Ricky Fowler FTW!!!

Last edited:
Thanks THP and Budget Golf. I'm going with Justin Thomas FTW.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

My entry. Russell Henley

Last edited:
Dustin Johnson!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back