Travel and Lodging Thread - Kansas City Invitational

You're welcome, I wouldn't call that expertise, just everyday stuff in the hotel biz.

What website are you looking at rates, usually their is a drop down box for currency in the rate section that lets you choose which currency you want to see it in.

It was on Expedia, figured out when I went to pay it was American. I will see my options leaving from Seattle as its close by

I'm late to the game but is anyone looking to split a hotel room at this point?

If not then no big deal. I just got moved up from the wait list so I figured I would check.

Cace is in the house! Alright!

I'm staying with my brother, or I'd take you up on that...but glad you're in!

I'm late to the game but is anyone looking to split a hotel room at this point?

If not then no big deal. I just got moved up from the wait list so I figured I would check.
I'm looking to split a room Orange Hog. I'm planning on arriving on Thursday to join in the TopGolf gathering. Let me know.

Seth/Ryan, you two pick a hotel yet???

Seth/Ryan, you two pick a hotel yet???
I'm thinking this looks like a nice deal:
Hotel: Hampton Inn/Olathe:
Hotel Address: 12081 S. Strang Line Rd.
Phone# 913-393-1111
Event Name: The Hackers Paradise
$104 a night

Thoughts???

Sorry I missed that man. Yea, that's where we are going to book.

Sorry I missed that man. Yea, that's where we are going to book.
Gotcha, I also found the embassey suites that's right on metcalf down the road from Top Golf, not too far away for $120, breakfast and manager's reception could be an added bonus!!!

I haven't made hotel reservations yet, anyone up for sharing a room? I am going to book at Hampton Inn/Olathe.
Arrive Thurs eve (no Top Golf for me).
Hope to join for golf Fri, and a round Sunday before flying back.
Thanks.

I haven't made hotel reservations yet, anyone up for sharing a room? I am going to book at Hampton Inn/Olathe.
Arrive Thurs eve (no Top Golf for me).
Hope to join for golf Fri, and a round Sunday before flying back.
Thanks.

I'm looking to split a room, Spivey if you don't have a taker, yet.

Bit of a skim alert, and not sure if this is even the thread to ask, but for those of you coming in early, are you planning on golfing Friday, and would there possibly be room for one more? Not in the event, but there are a ton of great guys in this one and it's not too far of a drive from Lincoln so I'd love to join a practice round with you all if there is room.

We don't have anything setup officially at the moment, but yes. I'm planning on playing 36 on Friday at a different course and I think there will be some joining.

We don't have anything setup officially at the moment, but yes. I'm planning on playing 36 on Friday at a different course and I think there will be some joining.
Mind if I tag along?

Not at all. I think we'll get something organized here in the coming weeks, so just keep an eye on this thread. I don't expect a really large group, as I know some want to play practice rounds on the Invitational course and others are getting in later on Friday. I expect to start around 8 at the latest.

Not at all. I think we'll get something organized here in the coming weeks, so just keep an eye on this thread. I don't expect a really large group, as I know some want to play practice rounds on the Invitational course and others are getting in later on Friday. I expect to start around 8 at the latest.

If my client pushes the conversion I'll be all in on this. Heading out there today and may have a better idea in the next week or so

I am still on wait list for event, but I could come up Friday for some golf as well :)
Have you checked into playing creekmore? Taylor told me it is really nice course

Nice. Make it happen!

I think we were going to play falcon something or other.

Subscribed. I don't mind leaving early in the morning to tee it up with THPers, so 8am will be no problem for me. My day just started off on a high note!

I am still on wait list for event, but I could come up Friday for some golf as well :)
Have you checked into playing creekmore? Taylor told me it is really nice course

Problem with Creekmoor is twofold

1. Very expensive and no replay rate
2. Very far from where most will be staying

Yes that is true, I never thought about that. You and I need to make it happen sometime this summer :)

Hawk, just keep me in mind, if you need a person for Friday I could come up

Problem with Creekmoor is twofold

1. Very expensive and no replay rate
2. Very far from where most will be staying

#36THPFriday...I like it.

Can we bring non-participants to Dave & Buster's? My wife is traveling with me. I know the dinner at Joe's is participants only...

Can we bring non-participants to Dave & Buster's? My wife is traveling with me. I know the dinner at Joe's is participants only...

Please check with GolferGal on the cost, because there might be a small fee.

Back