3 years in Hawaii? Yes, please!

Safe travels!

Lucky bastages. Last time I was on O'ahu I didn't want to come home.

I'm officially out of Monterey and will be flying to Honolulu tomorrow. Assuming all goes well I'll be playing Turtle Bay (Palmer course) on Friday and then I'll commence my usual military course rotation. Hopefully work won't try to interfere with my golf TOO much .

If any of you are on the island at any point, hit me up!

Some guys have all the luck. You go from California to Hawaii and my last 3 bases are Shaw SC, Clovis NM and Alamogordo NM. Somebody hates me uggg

Safe travels and enjoy the island golf/life, Josh!!

Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawn and I are hoping to get out there for a vacation early next year. Hopefully it works out that we can tee it up while I am out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dawn and I are hoping to get out there for a vacation early next year. Hopefully it works out that we can tee it up while I am out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Man that would be great. We'll work something out for sure!

I'm officially out of Monterey and will be flying to Honolulu tomorrow. Assuming all goes well I'll be playing Turtle Bay (Palmer course) on Friday and then I'll commence my usual military course rotation. Hopefully work won't try to interfere with my golf TOO much .

If any of you are on the island at any point, hit me up!

I'd be gotten to, but my current orders are Pensacola followed by Augusta, so I can't complain too much. Enjoy Hawaii!

I'd be gotten to, but my current orders are Pensacola followed by Augusta, so I can't complain too much. Enjoy Hawaii!

Last time I was in Hawaii, my follow on orders were to Augusta :wink:. That was followed by a couple years in the Middle East though so it all evened out!

Last time I was in Hawaii, my follow on orders were to Augusta :wink:. That was followed by a couple years in the Middle East though so it all evened out!

I play my cards right, I'll finish out my career at Gordon. I wouldn't mind another trip downrange just to save up some scratch, but I'm OK with just planning for my second career and playing a lot of golf.

I get into Oahu around 2:30 PM on Sunday May 14th and have nothing going on that day. Could we tee off around 3:30-4:00 :)

I get into Oahu around 2:30 PM on Sunday May 14th and have nothing going on that day. Could we tee off around 3:30-4:00 :)

For real? We'll tee it up for sure!

For real? We'll tee it up for sure!

My flight gets in at 2:23 PM. If you can grab me from the airport I will gladly tote my bags along to sneak in a later afternoon round.

Enjoy! I retired out of Ft. Drum and never (stateside) got west of Ft. Riley, Ks during my years. Played an Air Force course a couple time while on vacation there and have always wanted to get back! I've written down that course mentioned several posts ago for hopefully future use...

First stop, Leonard's.

My flight gets in at 2:23 PM. If you can grab me from the airport I will gladly tote my bags along to sneak in a later afternoon round.

Cool, we'll work it out as the date gets closer!

That is awesome Josh, Cant wait to follow along on the rounds you play. Jealous of the whole Hawaii thing. I love Hawaii.

Best of luck with the new deployment, Josh! Try not to be too disappointed with the weather and the golf :angel:

best of luck Hicksta

Best of luck Josh! Be safe and enjoy the waves!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'm sitting at the gate now after what was literally the smoothest trip through security I've ever had. It's going to be a busy few days, but I'm pumped about getting to the island!

Josh, it was fun having you as an honorary Californian the past few years. Have a productive and awesome time in Hawaii.

Good luck brother, I know your roots are always in California but you will have a blast this go around in the Aloha state.

Don't be afraid to visit and I hope to see you over there sometime this year.

Welcome to the islands ��. Looking forward to getting a few rounds in with ya.

I am making a trip to the Big island next summer with the family. We need to play a round for sure. Safe travels to you and your family Josh.

Back