The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

You guys just keep focusing on comfort stations. Meanwhile we will focusing on winning. #AllWeDoIsWin

Sounds like your more focused on what were focused on. Get ready, were coming and taking the belt.

Can we setup a weekly "Cookie's pro tips" leading up to the Grandaddy? These are solid gold. I was already planning on telling the fitter that I'm completely ignorant when it comes to what I need to be playing and that they will get no second guessing from me.

Also, does the Hideaway have any sausage mcmuffins, or can I get the bus to swing by the golden arches on the way in? Apparently it's fairway finding food.

You can take all the Pro Tips you want from him, I hope Jman does. He only did one thing well this year to be proud of......beat me!

Four time Hall of Famer...Maybe Team Redemption can keep him from being the 1st to 5 ever.

Maybe it will be #6?

Four time Hall of Famer...Maybe Team Redemption can keep him from being the 1st to 5 ever.

So he's taking the other approach. Lose everything but the event? Intriguing strategy.

#ImUndefeatedAtTheGrandaddy

I really like Jason!
He's a good guy, him 3 putting to give me and Jdtox a 3-0 first day was really nice of him.
He and Scotty did have us scared going up 2 holes early in our 9 hole match though...

Good dude!

Oh my! Rhi needs some coaching. Screwdrivers are very, very bad for golfers, especially in the morning. The orange juice causes the body to release massive amounts of insulin into the blood stream which will wreak havoc with energy levels, not to mention not being very healthy. By comparison, Bloody Mary's, on the other hand, actually are relatively healthy. (the vodkie in either, btw, is just fine).

Disclaimer: The above has not been supported by, nor approved by the FDA and should not be interpreted to be a recommendation by this site or anyone involved with it.
The fine print in this "old coot pro tip" is pure gold.

I know the location hasn't been announced, but if it ends up being at a place that rhymes with Shmideaway, listen to the caddies. Really listen. They are a wealth of local knowledge and know the courses from tip to tip. And then adjust to the reads they give you on putts (they don't take into consideration the adrenaline of the moment).

"I think the caddies over-read the break." "No, I'm just jumping out of my skin...."

This thread is not helping my "Grandaddy diet."

You guys can have all the bloody mary's and screwdrivers you want.....the only thing I want is to kick #zoocrew butt.....I can drink after that!

You keep focusing on those HOF tags Finley. But there's a hungry group of THPers ready to qualify for the chance to dethrone the #Zoocrew. And once they're chosen there's no way in H...E double hockey sticks that any of them are not going to make sure to bring everything they've got to make sure the #Grandaddy title comes home where it belongs.... Adding their own #Grandaddy HOF tag to their 'bag'!

Who's already getting their game in order? Oh that's right.... Everyone! There will be a few planes leaving California in December with THP #Grandaddy Champions on them. Cap'n Jman and #TeamRedemption is bringing it....so you may want to get to the range and get your game in order. Neb already says he's hitting every fairway and green. #MVPpromise

You keep focusing on those HOF tags Finley. But there's a hungry group of THPers ready to qualify for the chance to dethrone the #Zoocrew. And once they're chosen there's no way in H...E double hockey sticks that any of them are not going to make sure to bring everything they've got to make sure the #Grandaddy title comes home where it belongs.... Adding their own #Grandaddy HOF tag to their 'bag'!

Who's already getting their game in order? Oh that's right.... Everyone! There will be a few planes leaving California in December with THP #Grandaddy Champions on them. Cap'n Jman and #TeamRedemption is bringing it....so you may want to get to the range and get your game in order. Neb already says he's hitting every fairway and green. #MVPpromise

With the way I've been hitting the XR, I'm pretty confident I can make this happen. That, or the fitters at Callaway find something even better for me, and then look out Zoo Crew!

Can we help with the exemption for TexasHacker into this event. That and a crutch are all I need.

If points are given for eating ice cream bars, I think THP has a decided edge here.

As a relative newcomer to THP I can say that I now read THP everyday and do my best to post when my thoughts seem appropriate. This event, as with all of the THP events I've read about are absolutely phenomenal! I have no doubt that the senior posters of THP will likely be entered into these events but this won't stop me from trying!

As a relative newcomer to THP I can say that I now read THP everyday and do my best to post when my thoughts seem appropriate. This event, as with all of the THP events I've read about are absolutely phenomenal! I have no doubt that the senior posters of THP will likely be entered into these events but this won't stop me from trying!

This one is for all Albatross Members. Don't let your "newness" discourage you buddy! You have the same chances as someone with 50k posts

It will be an epic event

You have a better chance of gaining entry than you think, stay active and hang on. You never know!

You have a better chance of gaining entry than you think, stay active and hang on. You never know!

You need to enter this yourself old man! You already have experience being a Grand Daddy so taking it to the course should be a breeze... :golf2:

Man reading these makes me need to become a more active poster. Theres not much more in golf to look forward to than playing against one of the best, if not THE best company in golf alongside the BEST group of people in golf at the best golf course any of us will ever set foot on. Can't wait for the opportunities to arise! #RedemptionTime

You need to enter this yourself old man! You already have experience being a Grand Daddy so taking it to the course should be a breeze... :golf2:

Who you calling old.....lol

I fall in this club as well, so maybe we need the Grand Daddys on the team :D

With that said, whatever the location is it should be a requirement that they have.....these. Tradition!! Haha

06b2f4ec10fc16d144cc92c9ab87b76f.jpg

Sorry for my dumbness but can I ask what is on this? Im assuming its a breakfast slider?

I need to get to this event and try them for myself. Nothing like beating #TheZooCrew and eating like champs.

Sorry for my dumbness but can I ask what is on this? Im assuming its breakfast slider perfection?

I need to get to this event and try them for myself. Nothing like beating #TheZooCrew and eating like champs.

Indeed it is, and a slight FIFY...

Those are awesome!

Back