Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind Wedges Preview

That looks incredible Cace!

Uh oh...look what just arrived!!

c0fe9bf44c70734bf3e1445365004040.jpg

3f11ef0b1540d7f7f325561bad17e195.jpg

They are growing on me. So much, that I'm shocked.

Officially want one of these. My wedge play has been pretty good lately so not going to mess with it yet, but I think these look super interesting.

Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind Wedges Preview

I was playing around with these on the Callaway website last night, and I can't say I'm crazy about the rounded leading edge look at address. That being said, I'm still super interested in seeing one in hand and taking a couple of swipes with it.

I hope Pete gets one so I can mess with it. Still have yet to find a Callaway wedge that I like.

I was playing around with these on the Callaway website last night, and I can't say I'm crazy about the rounded leading edge look at address. That being said, I'm still super interested in seeing one in hand and taking a couple of swipes with it.

I'll be honest, that bothers me more than the Eye2 high toe look.

I hope Pete gets one so I can mess with it. Still have yet to find a Callaway wedge that I like.

It doesn't help that the RTX are badass.

It doesn't help that the RTX are badass.

it doesn't. But even before those were around, I always found their wedge line lacking.

It'll happen. When are these supposed to hit retail?

I'm meh on these. I get the technology & why it was designed, but my lack of success with Callaway wedges has me at arms length. Hopefully I can hit one and try it out under course conditions to really determine if it fits me.

Tomorrow I believe.
Thanks. Based on recent history with my local Golf Galaxy, I'll be shocked if they actually have one (some) this weekend.

Thanks. Based on recent history with my local Golf Galaxy, I'll be shocked if they actually have one (some) this weekend.
My local GS said they won't have them.

Got notice of an early delivery of my 60*, should arrive tomorrow afternoon so I will be testing it out on Monday.

Got notice of an early delivery of my 60*, should arrive tomorrow afternoon so I will be testing it out on Monday.
Mine was switched to tomorrow also. Claimed severe weather held it up. Will be testing them over the weekend. How was the mini at the range?

Just bought the 58 at my local Golf Galaxy. Couldn't help it.

Mine was switched to tomorrow also. Claimed severe weather held it up. Will be testing them over the weekend. How was the mini at the range?

It was impressive, can you get out with Joe and I on Monday at Princeton CC at 12:10?

Just couldn't help myself :)

It was impressive, can you get out with Joe and I on Monday at Princeton CC at 12:10?
Working on it. It will be last minute if I can. Will let you guys know.

Here's my project recently completed. I was nervous stamping the wedge but it is surprisingly soft and easy to stamp although I had a couple of mishits as shown by the G and T.
k844Z9bh.jpg

Holy crap dude! How did you do the outline in the background??

I noticed today that Callaway had a few more shafts available like the DG Tour Issue and the new KBS 610 wedge. That was enough to put me over the edge. I just ordered a 55* and a 60* with the KBS 610 shaft.

War Eagle from my iPhone

Yes do share, I have the stamps but the background is awesome. Inquiring minds?

Yes do share, I have the stamps but the background is awesome. Inquiring minds?

I used a combination of a razor blade and a vinyl cutting machine. The razor blade portion was tedious. The vinyl cutting machine not so much. I applied the vinyl pattern to the club and masked the rest of it with tape. I then put it in my sandblast cabinet and a few minutes later, I removed the mask and voila.

They made it today. Can't wait to run them thru the paces.
d560e6f0b2453cad18e57d7ab588c253.jpg

Back