Where to use my Golden Ticket

Par5zN2

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve been so busy the past several weeks (new job, new house, family visits, etc.) and I haven’t been able to spend any quality time being involved here (outside of occasional lurking) much less playing golf. All should be settled by mid next week. Regardless, busyness hasn’t kept me from thinking, and talking about myGolden Ticket to just about anyone with ears.

With some announcements on the horizon it’s time to give this some serious thought. All of the upcoming events are fantastic in their own way and, believe me, choosing one is much more difficult than itseems.

So, THP community, which event would you choose, and why? Keep in mind, The Granddaddy is off the table for me.

The 2017 THP Event Calendar is here:
HTML:
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?88121-2017-THP-Event-Calendar-Come-Join-the-Fun

Personally the Budget golf Championship or the Wilson event in Vegas, or Morgan Cup would be it for me!

For me personally - it would be either Morgan cup or THP championship from what's been announced.

You've got some tough choices to make. The Cleveland wedge event? What about the PX Handcrafted event? THP Championship? Then there's that little event called The Morgan Cup.

I suggest you flip a coin at this rate.

Staff Proto in Vegas would be tempting...
Go with your gut!!

And it doesn't snatch a spot from me in the Budget Golf Invite! :alien:

I am biased but the PX Handcrafted event is amazing and you will have something special to hold to FOREVER.

I can't make it, but a set of c300 in Vegas would be awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I am biased but the PX Handcrafted event is amazing and you will have something special to hold to FOREVER.

Smart Mike is smart. Great idea, and I agree!

If I were you, I'd probably do that, the Cleveland event, or the Morgan Cup. Can't go wrong with any of them however!

With Wilson in Vegas.

Personally I'd wait for way more details to come out. Still don't know what the new Callaway event will be, or where The Gauntlet will be, or more details on the Morgan Cup etc.

Either way, you have some amazing events to choose from.

Personally I'd wait for way more details to come out. Still don't know what the new Callaway event will be, or where The Gauntlet will be, or more details on the Morgan Cup etc.

Either way, you have some amazing events to choose from.

This is a good point, the last few Gauntlets have had excellent venues. I am a person who really enjoys golf courses so getting to play something really special would weigh heavily on my decision.

The HandCrafted Experience. Why? Because who knows how long it will be around for and it's truly a 1 of a kind experience.

So many great one's to choose from ... you can't go wrong with any of them.

My vote would be the Morgan Cup or the PX Handcrafted event. Either way it would be a fabulous trip that you will remember forever. That's what all these events are about ... making the impossible possible for us Hackers!

I will say the gauntlet would be my second choice. I had a blast last year.

this might sound odd, but i think i would want to get back into the handcrafted experience with project x. i would want them to build me a fairway wood shaft!

vegas with wilson and the morgan cup would be my 2a and 2b in no particular order. both of those events promise to be incredible.

Whichever you pick, you will have an AMAZING time. From following along on the previous Staff Proto's and my time in Vegas with THP, I would choose to attend that as I am sure it will be something for the ages.

Good luck on your choice!

The Gauntlet is in your home state I think.
Wait, did I say that out loud?

The Gauntlet is in your home state I think.
Wait, did I say that out loud?
Spoiler alert!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

The HandCrafted Experience. Why? Because who knows how long it will be around for and it's truly a 1 of a kind experience.
That is one that always creeps back into my discussions with non THPer golfers, to be able to have a one of a kind piece of golf equipment, made specially for you, it's pretty freaking AWESOME!!!

I'd go Gauntlet!

Can't go wrong with any THP event!

I'd go with the Morgan Cup, any Callaway Event (Gauntlet + another I believe), or the Handcrafted Experience (Mostly due to Don)

The Morgan Cup, because of the history.

My top two personally would be the Regional Rivalry and Morgan Cup. But there is never a bad choice amongst THP events.

I'd look really hard at The Guantlet, THP Championship, or The Morgan Cup. I also wouldn't make up my mind until you see how #ShaftUp shapes up this year, I'm personally pretty excited about the one this month... :D

Back