Callaway Golf Live Talk Show - Debuts Monday May 18th

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This upcoming Monday, May 18th 2015, Callaway Golf will kick of their new weekly, 25-minute LIVE talk show from a fully-equipped studio at Callaway global HQ. Callaway Live will be produced entirely by their in-house production team.

JB and I have been lucky enough to see Callaway Golf's new studio and it is awesome! Looks just like a professional TV set.

A few key notes provided by Callaway Golf:

• Guest list will range from CEOs to public figures from entertainment, media and sports, the company aims to bring unscripted conversations with people connected to the game of golf in some way to a fun, lively and vibrant format.
  • Confirmed guests include former Ford CEO Alan Mulally and Jon Leiberman, Correspondent for the Howard Stern Show, among others
  • Legendary announcer Dick Enberg will be Callaway Live’s first guest on May 18.
  • Callaway Live will be hosted by Harry (shocker!), who talks about the show (video is unlisted for reference only) here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDcORsGV_Ic

Callaway Live landing page is here: CallawayGolf.com/CallawayLive

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:

CALLAWAY GOLF DEBUTS WEEKLY TALK SHOW,
CALLAWAY LIVE

An Industry First, Callaway Live Debuts Tonight at 6:00 P.M. PST
With Guest Dick Enberg

CARLSBAD, Calif., May 18, 2015 – Tonight at 6:00 P.M. PST Callaway Golf Company will embark upon an ambitious new content marketing endeavor: a 25-minute talk show broadcast live from a fully equipped studio at the company’s global headquarters in Southern California. Called Callaway Live, the weekly show will feature unscripted conversations with public figures from the sports, arts, entertainment, media and business worlds who share a passion for golf.

Callaway Live is captured before a studio audience, and will be streamed on the company’s web site, on partner sites and across social media channels. Viewers can tune in at CallawayGolf.com/CallawayLive

Confirmed guests include former Ford CEO Alan Mulally and Jon Leiberman, News Correspondent for the Howard Stern Show. Legendary announcer Dick Enberg, who has done play-by-play for the Olympics and nine Super Bowls, among numerous other major sports events, will headline tonight’s premiere episode of Callaway Live.

“Callaway Live is about unscripted and lively conversations with people connected to the game,” says Harry Arnett, Callaway’s SVP Marketing. “We’re able to give our audience access in a modern format to suit their viewing behavior.”

Callaway Live represents the continued evolution of the company’s content marketing strategy, which centers on rapid and efficient content production -- and digital distribution -- to better match the consumption habits of many modern golfers.

Last edited:
Well I now have two weekly shows to watch! GoT and this! Sounds like this will be awesome, I mean you already had my full attention when you said Callaway

Callaway is so far ahead of everyone else in the industry when it comes to this stuff. Looking forward to it.

Well that sounds pretty fun, and there are some pretty big names confirmed as guests!

This sounds like MUST see TV! I wonder if Harry will have on Jman after he (we) win the Grandaddy this December. I think it should be a MUST!

sounds like fun and cant wait to check it out.

Just another reason they are killing right now and why many gravitate to them. I can't wait to enjoy these.

Always evolving, love it.

LOVE it!!
Cannot wait to tune in weekly!

Heck yes, looking forward to tuning in!

I got to see the studio and talk to rhi when I was out there for the king, and it is quite impressive. Can't wait to see the cool stuff they have planned.

Very cool....will definately be watching

Will be watching this one

Nice of Callaway to put the subscribe to calendar out there, it'll be nice to have the event reminders!

This is pretty cool. Callaway always pushing to bring new fun things to the people. A lot like a certain golf website I like to frequent :D

This should be quite entertaining..

Sounds pretty cool

Looking forward to this, I will be tuning in for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is near and dear to me. I helped design this new set for this year's PGA. Been looking forward to this since it was built.

Callaway is so far ahead of everyone else in the industry when it comes to this stuff. Looking forward to it.

Could not have said it better!

Back