Callaway Arnie's Army Wedges

Lefty2215

Reaction score
Handicap
Callaway posted these on their instagram just a couple hours ago. These are by far the coolest wedges I've ever seen. I think it's awesome that they always put these custom wedges up for auction so someone gets to play them. Or at least stare at them all the time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSez7-UhsEx/

edit:I wasn't sure if I would be allowed to post their pictures directly so I just linked their page. I hope that's ok!

Yep. Those are spectacular.

Seen those earlier. They look pretty smooth!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I want to bid on these, but that would be fruitless so I'll just admire from a distance.

First thing that came to mind was Jamaican Flag

Wow. Those are awesome!

Those look great!

Stunning...

Those are amazing!!!

wow, great look...

Want those. They are some of my favs from Taranto.

If I could possibly bid on these, I would. But starting at $900 someone else will enjoy them. Stunning, no doubt.

Let's see here - 100% of the proceeds are going to charity. If these are tax deductible, i would go at these hard. Anyone know more about taxes than me and want to weigh in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could possibly bid on these, I would. But starting at $900 someone else will enjoy them. Stunning, no doubt.

I didn't even bother clicking on the link. I knew it was a number I didn't even want to see so I just admired the pictures lol

These are just awesome. I could never hit them, too dang amazing. Will just look at the pictures, more great work by Anthony Taranto.

These are just awesome. I could never hit them, too dang amazing. Will just look at the pictures, more great work by Anthony Taranto.

There is a part of me that would want to show them off on the course but another part that would make me hate myself for ruining such beautiful work. His work is outstanding!

Back