NHL 2014-2015 Season

Unsubsribed..... #salty

Bolts vs Ducks Cup Finals

I'm pissed Saturdays game will be in the afternoon. Freaking horse racing.

I'm pissed Saturdays game will be in the afternoon. Freaking horse racing.

Ah yes. Hockey in the States. Network priority right after bowling and lawn darts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be going to game 3. Sitting in the cheap seats but still gonna be awesome

I'll be going to game 3. Sitting in the cheap seats but still gonna be awesome

Arrgghh! I really want to go to game 1. The 4 hour drive and previous plans are in the way!

Have fun man!

Arrgghh! I really want to go to game 1. The 4 hour drive and previous plans are in the way!

Have fun man!

4 hour drive, so you live in the city then? Haha, yeah lucky for me the arena is only 15 minutes away. I still don't go nearly enough.

4 hour drive, so you live in the city then? Haha, yeah lucky for me the arena is only 15 minutes away. I still don't go nearly enough.

Unfortunately its about 250 miles. Still not convinced I don't need to make it happen.

I'll be going to game 3. Sitting in the cheap seats but still gonna be awesome[/QUOTE

It it probably be cheaper with a flight and buying tickets heading to Tampa, then going to the garden

I'll be going to game 3. Sitting in the cheap seats but still gonna be awesome[/QUOTE

It it probably be cheaper with a flight and buying tickets heading to Tampa, then going to the garden
I don't doubt that, come on down we can grab a beer at Fergs or Hatricks before the game.

Enjoy the game Wake. Good luck to the bolts. Do you have room on the band wagon?

My buddy talked me in to going to game one, tickets dropped quite a bit today once they were actually released. Upper corners for $250ish but we got Chase Bridge center ice for $350.

My buddy talked me in to going to game one, tickets dropped quite a bit today once they were actually released. Upper corners for $250ish but we got Chase Bridge center ice for $350.

That's not as bad as I would think. On the secondary market tickets are going for 175 and up here. To get out of the upper deck will cost you 300.

Might want to cancel the flight ESG

NHL 2014-2015 Season

Yeah, this was stub hub. Impossible to get tickets at the box office.

Not sure how my buddy found the tickets he did, all comparable now are over $400 but right place right time I guess.

Unbelievably, it looks like Callahan may play in game 1

Back